Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm riled this afternoon. Someone's saying the knife and hammer didn't work for opening a tin and she's pointed out she meant a Swiss army style knife. But didn't she say use a knife you're not particularly attached to? Ruining a Swiss army knife to open a tin.... makes sense
Aren't Swiss Army type knives famous for coming with lots of tools like erm a tin opener for instance!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Ahahahahaha, I am WHEEZING.

View attachment 1873825
1) No, she doesn’t.
2) No one knows who she is because no one knows who she is.

I swear, people are so lazy of thought and empty of reason perhaps they deserve the venomous smol. It really is Idiocracy. So sorry, planet.

ETA: it’s been bugging me that they’ve used actual trees for all this tit. Book and articles. Trees. I can’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As Alanis Monroesette once famously sang, "10'000 rustic antique spoons when all you needed was a tin opener." Isn't it moronic, don't you think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Can't get over the fact she's flexing only being able to keep 7 of her 17 bookshelves in her tiny one bedroom flat (so small she needs to sleep on the couch). Woe is Jack. Having to get rid of her bookshelf collection. So sad.

I've got a one bedroom house that is actually small 🍉 and I could probably fit about two bookcases in it at a push, without getting rid of any essential bits of furniture.

Reactions: 45
Like surely if she's done so well to get herself out of her initial situation, that would be a positive thing for people who are struggling to see?

ETA: not me bigging her up, just saying
On a special ep of shagged married annoyed podcast at Xmas it was sponsored by I think the Lotto & they went to a cafe/ food bank/ men’s shed community project thingy (wanna say gingerbread house but don’t quote me) in Redcar. The lady in charge was a previous food bank user who’d got herself out of poverty and started volunteering whilst doing a night course. When the food bank expanded to the cafe etc she applied and got the job. Now she coaches foodbank users on further help in the area, benefits, wage top ups etc.

Sounded like a wonderful success story and definitely something Jack could have done with the platform she was handed. Such an utter, utter waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Not all do, that's why I said a Swiss army STYLE knife (Jack)
Please, please please make it stop 😢
Almost all Swiss army-style knives, whether carrying the swiss flag logo or not, will have a can opener. The whole point about them is "enough blades to cover a soldier's basic needs", and the can opener is one of the core functions that any model will have. Soldiers' rations were the main use for cans until well after WW1, and any multi-tool descended from those designed to be used by soldiers will always have a can opener.

If she'd said "very basic penknife" or "folding pocket knife", she might have a point - but it would be extremely unusual to refer to a simple one or two-blade knife as being Swiss army-style.

More to the point, she's now claiming that she hit a small folding knife with a hammer. This did not ever happen - if it did, we'd have heard about the hospital visit. She's lying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
She's definitely got more nasal over time. Check out this from 2017. Also, Jack talking about rudeness? Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.