Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if we’ll see the return of Vinted Jack and her faffing bloody spreadsheets. She did after all have bin bags full of clothes to get rid of. I doubt she softly gently bunged them in the charity shop donations bin because that is far too straightforward.

Reactions: 26
Someone on Twitter noticed that you can see the Patreon 'unread messages' count in Jack's screenshot from when she apologised for the lack of rewards:

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 16.02.19.png

Hard to make out what the number actually is (could be 67?), but it's yet more evidence that she's simply been ignoring refund requests from patrons.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 137
YAAAS! A shut your legs in the wild. Go on Jack SAY THE WORDS.
Did Michael Portillo actually say 'you should not have had a child and you're an unfit mother' in those exact words directly to Jack's face talking about Jack herself? I find that incredibly hard to believe, but she can't lie if it actually happened right?

ETA and did he say it on air so it was seen/heard by the presenters and the viewers? If this is not the case then I call absolute bullshit on this.

Reactions: 65
Yes, yes, no! I'm going in, found a GMB video from 5 months ago.
Well, best of luck to you braveone. There's a fun game we played to accompany that particular visual treasure..
Please count the daffodils in back of shot, the edited-in 'sizzle' effect to disguise the cold pan and for bonus frau points, keep your eyes peeled for the 'arse vase' x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Did Michael Portillo actually say 'you should not have had a child and you're an unfit mother' in those exact words directly to Jack's face talking about Jack herself? I find that incredibly hard to believe, but she can't lie if it actually happened right?
No, this is what actually happened.

It's pretty standard Tory stuff and fairly easy to argue against but Jack has to take it personally and throw a big tantrum about it because she's too thick to take part in a debate.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Sorry but why does Jack imagine she needs to go incognito to volunteer at the local foodbank? Is she worried she'll get mobbed by her hordes of adoring fans???

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Sorry but why does Jack imagine she needs to go incognito to volunteer at the local foodbank? Is she worried she'll get mobbed by her hordes of adoring fans???
Like surely if she's done so well to get herself out of her initial situation, that would be a positive thing for people who are struggling to see?

ETA: not me bigging her up, just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.