Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slop n slide

I went back to the infamous thread 31 yesterday and read the whole chat with Jackie herself properly (had only skimmed it previously) and can I just recommend that all new fraus do the same. It is truly enlightening stuff. And CHAPEAU to the OG fraus for handling it the way you did - there was much porpoise and considered questioning, interspersed with some absolute LOL home truths (including calling her behaviour cuntish lolololol).

It seems there was a lot more compassion for and patience with her back then - presumably because her behaviour either wasn't as bad or you were all relatively new to it and had not yet done your incredible, forensic work. I'm glad everyone here is still respectful of boundaries when it comes to what is criticised, but boy were you patient with her back then! I can see why that patience has worn thin, now.

Favourite bit was her moaning that she had work to do, and the frauen correctly pointing out that she had turned up uninvited and she knew where the door was. I also enjoyed reading a couple of pages before where you were innocently chatting about mayonnaise cake not knowing the chaos that was mere pages away - at one point someone bemoans the fact they had eaten a white magnum and should in fact have opted for a twister 😂

Just wanted to point this out as I think work by the OG frauen could be lost in the mists of time as so many new people are joining these threads and may not read back, or review the wiki (sidenote; review the wiki!!).

Thankyou now fuck off x

Thread link: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...doo-we-came-for-jack-but-stayed-for-you.6973/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

jenny2603

VIP Member
'Now when she speaks her nose sounds bunged up, as if she has a permanent cold' 😂
The only interesting bit in the (old coke) hagiography. VBI still mentioned but with no real analysis. Again.
I hooted at that and also the bit where she says she buys the odd packet of biscuits to treat herself. How about about the odd dozen sideboards you ridiculous fraud?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Men who look like Stone Cold Steve Austin old enough to be Jack's father defending her and sending encouragement and support publicly is fucking haunting.

It reminds me of a girl in my hometown who had a career as a pub singer. Nothing to write home about, just her own terrible songs and some Oasis/Foo Fighters covers. Her entire fanbase was her Mum, her Gran and a load of 'family friends' at the front, wearing t shirts with her face on and rubbing their knees like Vic Reeves
She liked this this morning

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 10.19.19.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 95

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
6C6458DA-96A4-4F93-B6D7-595DA01CA48A.png

LJC she’s so FUCKING DULL! We heard you the first time Jack. You’re moving to a 1 bedroom flat and you have lots of books.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 95

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Random Thursday morning at 3am: is woken by phone on loud; is able to answer and have long conversation.

Day of Guardian interview and photoshoot at noon: sleeps through ringer, knocks on door and [presumably] dog going mad.

K.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

MancBee

VIP Member
If the front garden is communal, how will she plant her forever hydrangea?

Having owned a leasehold apartment in the past (before I lost it through some really bad life choices) I agree she is using tricksy words to make it sound like she's renting.
Leasehold apartments (usually 125+ years) have a landlord and you pay a management fee. You have to get approval for any alterations to the property (and she's been going on about the landlord allowing this and that) Though many leasehold properties do not allow cats and dogs, so we'll see how that pans out. They especially don't like pets to use communal areas and gardens.

God help her neighbours, that's all I can say. She's used to detached properties, she will have no idea how to behave when you are living in such close proximity to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Just reading the Hattenstone interview again and I know we commented briefly on this particular bit at the time but I thought I'd lay it out.

Hattenstone interview - Jack's parents don't know about THE POVERTY or the house sale where she SOLD EVERYTHING SHE OWNS.

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 09.40.13.png

Facebook post* where Jack's talking about the selfsame house sale where she SOLD EVERYTHING SHE OWNED, and her mum tells her not to sell her camera https://tattle.life/media/1f85b8dd-50a4-4e86-a7db-973c4a7c9b62-jpeg.1546/

*Yes, that's right, Jack was advertising the house sale, which her parents apparently knew nothing about, on Facebook, where her parents are active.

1F85B8DD-50A4-4E86-A7DB-973C4A7C9B62.jpg

#FACTCHECK.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Elthi86

"Her new flat is far from luxurious- a fact that betrays her Twitter trolls, who accuse her of cashing in on the misery of others. Yet, the place is comfy enough, with enough space for her now 12-year-old boy"

Don't know what betrays is doing in this context. And didn't she only sign the contract last Friday...

• Haha
  • Wow

appleskin

Chatty Member
So Tattle is living rent free in Jacks head

1673434449563.png

But she's certainly not living rent free in cook book buyers :whistle:

1673434498810.png

• Haha
  • Heart
As I spit and gently enter this thread, I am going to start my imploring the Mods to change my name to M'Sideboard because its my birthday 🍓🍉🍕🍰🔺️ I thank you x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Whiffy McBiffy

Men who look like Stone Cold Steve Austin old enough to be Jack's father defending her and sending encouragement and support publicly is fucking haunting.

It reminds me of a girl in my hometown who had a career as a pub singer. Nothing to write home about, just her own terrible songs and some Oasis/Foo Fighters covers. Her entire fanbase was her Mum, her Gran and a load of 'family friends' at the front, wearing t shirts with her face on and rubbing their knees like Vic Reeves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Guys I know it's absolutely pointless to try to make sense of any of the nonsense Jack spouts but here I am anyway ....

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 07.22.10.png

First of all, the point is to get rid of the books *before* the move, so that you're not lugging them about.
Secondly, who on earth has a free library in their GARDEN? So that you have to go onto someone's property to use it? Usually they're in parks and outside community centres and the likes, so that they're available to as many people as possible. But of course Jack has to make it HER OWN free library. And - for someone who has been stalked all her life, according to her - why would you even want to give strangers an excuse to be loitering outside your house?
She doesn't half talk shite, eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

CEB1980

Ummm… does Jack realise that the “condom full of walnuts” body type was coined by Clive James (RIP) to describe Arnold Schwarzenegger? Why and how is she so wrong about absolutely *everything*?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

flightofthealligator

This is my motherfucking aneurysm. People have donated money to her and she spunks it all on £150k worth of furniture and miscellany to keep up with Leggy’s mates and then downsizes to her flat that she’s bought. Then flexes about how good it is to give away her stuff to the poors and insinuates it’s her being humble?! Invoking a motherfucking superhero origin story….being tricksy with her words as per usual 🤬😡😡😡😡🤬😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 87