Jack Monroe #458 This addled lie factory is on another level

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My friend has to go into charity shops for me so I don’t by anything”
DONT INFANTALISE ME!

Reactions: 36
Ah good. A Neckbeard took the bait about the hounding she receives about her clothing
And obviously 'water off a ducks back' - she couldn't care less

Reactions: 54
Which is complete bollocks. That’s more than a male Bernese mountain dog
She’s probably been on the doodle groups and picked it out without reading “bernadoodles” are popular on them. All Doodles must be interchangeable too.

Reactions: 17
I am also straight and own a salt pig, although mine came from a ceramics shop in Madrid, so not Le Creuset. Maybe we are the exception to prove the rule, tenderstem?
Now that you've all taught me what a salt pig is (disappointed, ngl), I'll see if I can do a PhD on you both. #outliers #straightpigs

Reactions: 28
She also said on the 11th or 12th of December to the Guardian that they'd been sent. And she said at the end of October that they were ready to send, so there was no need for them to have been impacted by the strikes at all. Who knows what the truth is - but one thing is certain: she's lying.

Reactions: 40
Just nosying on Amazon and GK has 62 reviews and Bored of Lunch has 192 Also, GK is now ranked 418 in the bookselling charts whereas Bored of Lunch is ranked no 2 - amazing
I feel like the frau collective can see through bullshit so can anyone here vouch for the BoL book? I’m interested in it but not if it’s going to just be the latest craze and not actually much cop.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.