Jack Monroe #452 Pulped Fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she’s Greta with that new Twitter bio tit doesn’t she? Also how are the desperate dads going to feel about her being ‘queer’ now? Such a difficult balancing act for her at the moment, but at least everything she tweets is getting ripped apart 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s incredible how her sexuality and neurodivergence oing back into her bio Every. Single. Time. she screws up royally. Every time. Transparent, immature and rather pathetic. How such a workshy, incompetent keeps being given these chances (chances that many deserving others would give their right arm for) is simply gross to me.

• Angry
Reactions: 68
I don’t give a tit about Jack’s gender identity, or her sexual preferences, apart from the fact that they’re part of a long list of things she weaponises for clout, sympathy and cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Shout out on the Sonia Poulton video on the bird app… 74k followers as well…

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hello ninnies - will try and keep the Jan 2023 Patreon update short + sweet, as have added in an annual summary for us too.
January 2023 opened with 620 Patreon subscribers. Jack refuses to unhide the Patreon revenue button so as per our estimate that assumes 100% of subscribers are on the lowest £3.50 tier and Jack is paying the highest platform fee of 12% she would take home £1.9k for this month.
* Looking at her 2022 in full using this same method of estimating revenue Jack will have taken home a minimum of £24.7k for the year.
* This is up +126.4% on prior year's lowest possible revenue of £10.9k
* In 2022 Jack gained a total of 799 subscribers across the year, versus 40 in 2021. (Pls note I've extrapolated for 2021's total as we only started tracking in Feb 2021).
* In 2022 Jack lost a total of 407 subscribers, versus 133 in 2021.
* In 2022 Jack averaged +15.5% MoM, this is skewed by the Nigella month where she saw +198.8% MoM%. Excluding that month this ranged between -7.3% and +5.2% (October and September, respectively). Comparatively 2021 saw continuous losses with an average of -3.5% MoM%.
* Comparing January 2023 with January 2022, Jack is still up +376 subscribers on the 244 she opened 2022 with, or +154.1%.

D6CF180F-E8E8-4F2D-AD7F-56ECF4902688.png

The search results subscriber count has historically always been lower than the 'front page' subscriber count, but there's been no consistency in how this number behaves so atm it's not the most meaningful (imo) but it has recently dropped down to 570. Most importantly is that we're approaching the 1 year anniversary of the Nigella acquired subscribers so fingers crossed for chaotic churn next month.

Please let me know if you have any questions/suggestions, and ty for tolerating this boringness x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 115
I don’t give a tit about Jack’s gender identity, or her sexual preferences, apart from the fact that they’re part of a long list of things she weaponises for clout, sympathy and cash.
How is she going to get free paint now if she's given up cock? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Pages behind so forgive, but I’ve just seen the speaking gig ad and… I sorta love Adrian. Man makes me 🦉Monroe and Walliams on his books and does not give a tit. Bring it vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah Patreons, Jack really needs your hard earned money.
Ten shitting grand?! To hear her shaky, nasal honk as she trots out the same tired bleeping lies she has for 11 years? I'd pay ten grand to guarantee I never had to hear of her again.

Oh. So shes queer again, is she?

And still labouring under the misapprehension that being 'tatted' makes her some kinda badass edgelord.
This always gets me too. I have lots of tattoos 🔺 because I like them and they have covered up some scars (not acquired from hammers, mallets or filing down tins of tuna) - for Jack they seem to be an entire cornerstone of her personality. "I'm a little wee pixie with terribly dusty and fragile bones and a severely reduced life expectancy thanks to my crippling impoverishment" but also "I'm an inked up THUG, catch me on the front cover of diva.pdf and don't dream of trying to mess with me". Very confusing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hello ninnies - will try and keep the Jan 2023 Patreon update short + sweet, as have added in an annual summary for us too.
January 2023 opened with 620 Patreon subscribers. Jack refuses to unhide the Patreon revenue button so as per our estimate that assumes 100% of subscribers are on the lowest £3.50 tier and Jack is paying the highest platform fee of 12% she would take home £1.9k for this month.
* Looking at her 2022 in full using this same method of estimating revenue Jack will have taken home a minimum of £24.7k for the year.
* This is up +126.4% on prior year's lowest possible revenue of £10.9k
* In 2022 Jack gained a total of 799 subscribers across the year, versus 40 in 2021. (Pls note I've extrapolated for 2021's total as we only started tracking in Feb 2021).
* In 2022 Jack lost a total of 407 subscribers, versus 133 in 2021.
* In 2022 Jack averaged +15.5% MoM, this is skewed by the Nigella month where she saw +198.8% MoM%. Excluding that month this ranged between -7.3% and +5.2% (October and September, respectively). Comparatively 2021 saw continuous losses with an average of -3.5% MoM%.
* Comparing January 2023 with January 2022, Jack is still up +376 subscribers on the 244 she opened 2022 with, or +154.1%.

View attachment 1859533

The search results subscriber count has historically always been lower than the 'front page' subscriber count, but there's been no consistency in how this number behaves so atm it's not the most meaningful (imo) but it has recently dropped down to 570. Most importantly is that we're approaching the 1 year anniversary of the Nigella acquired subscribers so fingers crossed for chaotic churn next month.

Please let me know if you have any questions/suggestions, and ty for tolerating this boringness x
Thank you for pulling this together for us each month, tender one.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Reactions: 26
FYI kids I’ve archived her Kruger Cowne page which confirms she receives £10-15k for speaking gigs on Wayback Machine. For posterity.

If I hadn't seen it myself I would never have believed anyone would pay all that to listen to that dipshit. That said maybe all the refund haterz should have a whip round and book her so they can ask for their money back directly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.