Jack Monroe #447 Can’t even tell the truth about owning her own book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping someone would do this 🤞🏻( I haven’t the time today as de Christmassing the house) but I applaud your analysis so far!!
I will finish the other rows when I’m back from walking the pooch.
Forensic, just like Jack 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Apropos of nothing whatsoever, but I just wanted to repost one of her golden greats from 2022 that I’d inexcusably forgotten.

I’m not quite sure what tit film she’d just finished watching to cobble this first sentence together. Some made for TV crap about Bernie Madoff, maybe?

View attachment 1848205
If I was God I'd redirect her emails to spam and calls to voicemail and get Jesus to answer instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The age guidance is bound to be because Jack has included swears and/or a vomit-inducing recipe (more vomit-inducing than usual) like “Come-to-Bed Carbonara”.

Also, even if (BIG IF) Content had spent the entire night on the stinky, sheetless sofa, the minute SB walked in she would have jumped up to say hi because that’s what dogs do. She wouldn’t have happily sat there while he took a photo.

Reactions: 54
Most lads SBs age are whatsapping their mates to tell them to get down to aldi/Asda as they’ve got new stock of Prime in…they are not taking photos of mamapapa sleeping, for the family album 🙄
Oh God, poor SB. Imagine him excitedly asking if he can nip down Aldi in pursuit of Prime only to have Jack announce she's going to make her own Prime from leftover oil, water and orange peels.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I think it's 18+ because of all her smutty end-of-the-pier recipe names.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The age guidance is bound to be because Jack has included swears and/or a vomit-inducing recipe (more vomit-inducing than usual) like “Come-to-Bed Carbonara”.

Also, even if (BIG IF) Content had spent the entire night on the stinky, sheetless sofa, the minute SB walked in she would have jumped up to say hi because that’s what dogs do. She wouldn’t have happily sat there while he took a photo.
Ah, didn’t think of that, yes could well be

Reactions: 21
Seriously, any adoring squig who buys this tit for £18.99 so Jack can “donate” an extra copy to the Trussell bleeping Trust, rather than buying it for £9.99 and then donating the extra nine quid to a food bank IN CASH can duck right off. Even further than they can already duck right off, in fact
3532EB6D-4689-40A9-809D-635EEF87F7BD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 64
That quote they use from Nigella - it's special pleading really, isn't it?

She's a force for good, please buy her book. Not: this book is excellent and will be useful to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I confess to filming Mr Katkat on occasion when he falls asleep on the sofa and snores because he insists that he doesn’t. What a liar. Is he Jack?!
No, he’s clearly Mr Laz. Apparently nobody has EVER told him he snored before… 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine a 12YR old boy sitting in silence, watching his mum sleep and a hyperactive pup ~not moving~ but watching him as he takes a photo?
I mean, he’s put the iPhone camera in portrait and everything. I wonder if it’s his own phone or if his mum handed hers to him before she drifted off again.
and then, did he WhatsApp it to her whilst she was still asleep and she picked it up as a surprise when she woke?
And did she consult him before putting it out to half a million people? We know she consults him over everything that goes on her SM…

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Imagine a 12YR old boy sitting in silence, watching his mum sleep and a hyperactive pup ~not moving~ but watching him as he takes a photo?
I mean, he’s put the iPhone camera in portrait and everything. I wonder if it’s his own phone or if his mum handed hers to him before she drifted off again.
and then, did he WhatsApp it to her whilst she was still asleep and she picked it up as a surprise when she woke?
Lol and by extension, Dearest one… Imagine a 34 year old woman ridiculous enough to publicly claim to over 500,000 people that this and many other such nonsensical and truly pathetic invented scenarios/scenariae actually happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Starting my year’s read of 728 books with Garth Marenghi’s Terrortome. The About the Author section is giving disturbingly strong Jackie vibes:

339EA0CC-BABA-4643-86A7-CEE78A420CB1.jpeg

He is an honorary fellow. Completed it, mate. TWICE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
It's the stupid tit Jack lies about that really breaks my head. I mean I get the whole pretending not to be a grifter for cashos, that makes sense even if it's morally reprehensible. Stuff like "my son takes pictures of me when I'm asleep" or "I don't have a copy of my own book" I just don't get at all. They're like someone wanted to do a DHOTYA but gave up halfway through.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Apropos of nothing whatsoever, but I just wanted to repost one of her golden greats from 2022 that I’d inexcusably forgotten.

I’m not quite sure what tit film she’d just finished watching to cobble this first sentence together. Some made for TV crap about Bernie Madoff, maybe?

View attachment 1848205
"Their works of fantastic fiction"
Fully agree Jack, Grift and Griftability is an absolute banger x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.