Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
The MN thread has gone which is a shame as there was an epoxy resin woman saying how dangerous it was to heat epoxy resin (which the inside of tins are coated with apparently) so she was appalled at the egg ring #hackoffyourfinger.

I was going to screenshot but got distracted by puff pastry outrage

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
25D30B16-D6AF-41AC-841B-8125F82BBC2D.jpeg

Snap I always photograph my family members when they are asleep, they absolutely love it 🥰 (said nobody ever)

very, very creepy

• Haha
  • Sick

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Chucking this in here like a 💣 completely unrelated to all conversation today, but if I’d ever read this before, I’d completely forgotten about it, as, apparently has Jack. It was in the 2015 article I pasted a quote from earlier.

Has she ever, ever mentioned this again?!

D1DAFD18-6929-4307-8F7F-3DABEA6C3216.jpeg

Also, while we are on the subject of Jack being a complete cunt, how’s this? Black is Jack, white is Ma Jack, publicly correcting Jack who apparently doesn’t even know her own child’s age.
9E5D2D9F-0293-4955-B35A-623F9C2D091A.jpeg
0FF9A715-8037-4960-8C89-8DD8BF7F5381.jpeg

Mind you, your daughter is DREADFUL on many many levels, so publicly call her out all you like, Ev! Maybe you and Big D can do a “Rachel Dolezal’s Parents”. It would be IMMENSE.

• Wow
  • Haha

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
Jeez, I’d forgotten how dreadful that was.

View attachment 1847709
But Jack, it’s not imposter syndrome if you’re literally a talentless twat with zero skills/ability and risible knowledge of both presenting and food. Presenting a food show.

View attachment 1847707

FFS take a chill pill, you tit. It’s a two week presenting job on a quickly cobbled together show, not rising from abject poverty to become First Lady of Argentina.

You’ll never forget where you came from?!

“Where you came from” being where exactly, Jack? A grammar school, a family who owned multiple properties and gave you five thousand pound watches as gifts, long heady summer holidays in a sprawling house and being driven around town in your mams Land Rover, before walking into a 27k job in your early 20s?

Your childhood is an Enid Blyton book FFS.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

SendReceive

VIP Member
6DD994D5-7345-4B91-9075-85396B80F858.jpeg
Will Jack reply to this ✨Comments Club✨ squig I wonder?

(Squig’s bio says he has MS so sounds like a bloody lucky escape to me given the tin can/knife “hack”).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

MrsFawlty

Chatty Member
🚨 NICHE TRESPASS ALERT🚨 Apols if already posted but just seen over on Instagram - That Man is doing a free 4 week budget meal plan, link below.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

oatlatte

Normally a massive lurker but I just had to come here and I say I was having a little browse of Waterstones this morning and when I went to pay at the till I noticed a table with Grifty Kitchen on it! I didn’t think it was released until the 5th?!? Already half price….
I had a quick flick through but my OH (🔺) was waiting so I couldn’t look as thoroughly as I wanted. However I did notice a chapter called potatoes 🦉 🍾

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Shade from Jamie.

“I’ll take your “working class, single mother 7/but actually 6 because I gave one away” bollocks and raise you

D2C7C869-D114-4806-B997-0704BDB11906.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Geetbo

VIP Member
babe, same! and the only time my 12 year old's friends talk about me is apparently to tell my daughter how annoyingly strict i am for not letting her stay out when it's dark - this is all according to her of course :rolleyes:. where is their secret whatsapp group dedicated to marvelling over my delicious recipes!
Can you imagine?

Youth 1: Had an absolutely banging pizza Friday night, what did you have SB?

SB: Eel fritters

• Haha
  • Sick

jenny2603

VIP Member
Just read the MN thread. Obvs the usual cries of ‘be kind to women!’ And ‘she does so much good!’ but overall it’s leaning towards about 80% agreeing with OP, that Jack is a grifter, and abusing people’s (mostly women’s) goodwill.

I don’t feel it’s Tattlers that have crossed over, despite the comments of ‘go back to Tattle’ popping up throughout the thread. The MN critics have mostly read here, and AM’s blog etc. but I think it’s clear that posters have had their own misgivings, and then simply followed the trail. I see it as just curiosity. I know when I get my teeth into something I Google it to death, and want to justify/validate my own thoughts and opinions sometimes.

One thing I would say about reading here and taking it elsewhere though, is that the wit, realisations, scouring for evidence, and damn well forensic mitherings of the canal members are their/each ninny’s intellectual property. By all means read here, but give credit where it’s due yeah, pals! Don’t nick ideas from the canal and then pretend you don’t read here. Please don’t steal original ideas and pass them off as your own like that nasty Michelin starred Tom Kerridge did to poor Jack 🥹
I think the suggestion that the MN thread is Tattlers having a day out is just Jack stans throwing pumbles at the haterz because they can't actually defend her grifty behaviour. What would be the point of going to the other place starting a thread which is going to attract these yawn inducing pee the beds, when you could just post here and get amusing responses. No offence intended to the fun catty mums- you're doing your best over there but Christ some of your fellow posters are dull.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Not bragging or owt but here’s just some of the books I’ve read (several times) in the last 4 days 💅 Jack could never! For some of you more academic/widely read ninnies would 10/10 recommend Barry the fish with fingers
87354DC1-CEE8-4140-9CCE-EF8E72D8CC3D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

camotea

Chatty Member
You know tuna tins? I think they are only openable from their tops…? The bottom edge is rounded so you can’t take a can opener to it. I have a tin of tuna downstairs but I’m still in bed. This might be the thing to get me up brb.

ETA:
6D2D0BD0-4E97-4DD2-881E-8111E9EC828F.jpeg

this is why one needs a big knife 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2023-01-02 15.18.07.png

The Thrifty Kitchen hashtag continues to rip the piss. No one know why the ebooks have been cancelled. Jack is making up crap lies. The launch is shaping up to be quite the bin fire.

• Haha
  • Wow