Jack Monroe #446 Egg rings in America WO-AH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1842938

I have obscured the tag.
You would think that someone who’s so frightened for their personal safety that they hire security guards to accompany them everywhere and won’t leave the house after dark, would take a bit more care to check for identifying info in photos they share. I’m a nobody with a private Twitter account and a few hundred followers, and I’m still very careful about the info I share about myself and would never post a photo without considering ‘would I want everyone in the world to potentially see this’... but Jack who’s in fear for her life just posts a picture with (I assume) her phone number in it to her thousands of followers? I know she caught it and deleted it, but if you were in mortal danger from trolls wouldn’t you check something like that before mashing the send tweet button in the first place?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Your post is bang on but before the book we have the Guardian article. We need to spread out the fun. Like those of us who have birthdays near Christmas 😉🥺.

I haven’t been on their site so frequently in about a year. Endlessly searching her name in the hope the article has dropped.

(Stupid yellow clicky payment request page is driving me 🤯 though.)
If the article is about the book and people notice how dangerous some of the tips are this could be an uber chaos to start off the new year…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If i was an alcoholic living in Southend, seeing Jack’s tweets would well and truly put me off seeking support from AA.
It's all fictional, but imagine looking for help only to be used as 'and then everyone clapped' content fodder for Monroe.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
You would think that someone who’s so frightened for their personal safety that they hire security guards to accompany them everywhere and won’t leave the house after dark, would take a bit more care to check for identifying info in photos they share. I’m a nobody with a private Twitter account and a few hundred followers, and I’m still very careful about the info I share about myself and would never post a photo without considering ‘would I want everyone in the world to potentially see this’... but Jack who’s in fear for her life just posts a picture with (I assume) her phone number in it to her thousands of followers? I know she caught it and deleted it, but if you were in mortal danger from trolls wouldn’t you check something like that before mashing the send tweet button in the first place?
But you forget.......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And nothing is ever truly deleted from the internet (as she should full well know 🙄)

Reactions: 21
I truly believe she’s hoping she’ll get abusive calls/texts so then she’ll have something to post online as evidence of the people who want her to stop breathing she claims are everywhere.

Reactions: 34
We need the squig to be a rogue squig in disguise and post the recipes.

How do they have it 5 days early?

Is it the 5th? Have schools gone back? What’s going on?

Can't even tell the truth about owning her own book
This is the best thing EVER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
We need the squig to be a rogue squig in disguise and post the recipes.

How do they have it 5 days early?

Is it the 5th? Have schools gone back? What’s going on?

This is the best thing EVER.
Somewhere will have sent out early trying to avoid post strike chaos/general new year delay people changing their minds now the preview is out and it’s zoomed through the system.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Those aren't homemade sausage rolls. Too uniform in shape - straight outta the M&S factory.

Jack, if you are reading this, and I know you are - they are also undercooked. It's quite simple to follow the instructions on the packet; stick them back in for 5 mins or so. You are most welcome xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 58
It's not even the first time she's done it - see thread 328 for an example. When people pointed it out to her she clapped back with some nonsense about it being her work number (why use that for your dog?), so it was public anyway. Such concern for her privacy...

Reactions: 46
Somewhere will have sent out early trying to avoid post strike chaos/general new year delay people changing their minds now the preview is out and it’s zoomed through the system.
Much like Jack’s recipes will through that poor squig

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.