Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like it to be known that I've got four egg rings. I haven't eaten an egg in nearly eight years, I just keep them as a symbol of wealth. Get fucked, peasants šŸ’…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 162
I would like it to be known that I've got four egg rings. I haven't eaten an egg in nearly eight years, I just keep them as a symbol of wealth. Get fucked, peasants šŸ’…
šŸŽ¶ FOUR GOLD EGG RINGS

As youā€™re obvs filthy rich Iā€™d like to take this opportunity to smarm at you, show you my boobage and refer to you online as my One True Love, ok?

NO, COME BACK!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Based on her advice, thats how I will be opening my next can of bier
OK. It's your funeral ;)

The colourful typography in the book looks... interesting. My *literal* degree is in graphic design šŸ”ŗ so now Jack has given me something new to make me feel queasy again.

I haven't got the attention span for a slopalong, and can't stand the thought of the waste involved, but I thought I might try one of the thrifty tips: freezing water in a glass bottle, just to see how horribly wrong it could go. Frauen und Herren, I have fallen at the first hurdle. We stopped drinking some months ago and have no suitable bottles in the house. There's an old marmalade jar in the recycling but I don't think that's going to hack it (pun intended). So now I've got to trot to the off-licence instead of buying a rolling pin. And I bet they won't have anything with a cork in it. What am I to do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I hear you, but she talked directly to Jack at the off, and the ā€œeducated audienceā€ I referred to who already follow her donā€™t need signposting, sheā€™s named Jack regularly in the past. Plus itā€™s her platform, her followers, her judgement calls.

The only devoted critic of hers whose takedowns Iā€˜d bother to argue with is that hole racist misogynist monkey avatar who needs reporting on a daily basis.
That monkey one is like a silk glove with an iron fist. I always coo when I see the wee avatar because I think itā€™s cute then I look at what that account posts and recoil with a bad taste in my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Apologies if anyone else has picked this up, but like Jack at an AA meeting, I just had to share...

She's dropped the days and months sober indicator and is just showing 'sober'

Is she breadcrumbing a 'relapse'?
Nah she's just too useless to keep updating it everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That monkey one is like a silk glove with an iron fist. I always coo when I see the wee avatar because I think itā€™s cute then I look at what that account posts and recoil with a bad taste in my mouth.
Not to get too tinfoil hat but I do wonder if Jack knows who that account is. It just strikes me as such an easy win for Jack to point at it and say "look at this massive racist spreading lies about me" yet nothing. Whereas she's not slow in going after other squigs for far less.

• Wow
Reactions: 56
OK. It's your funeral ;)

The colourful typography in the book looks... interesting. My *literal* degree is in graphic design šŸ”ŗ so now Jack has given me something new to make me feel queasy again.

I haven't got the attention span for a slopalong, and can't stand the thought of the waste involved, but I thought I might try one of the thrifty tips: freezing water in a glass bottle, just to see how horribly wrong it could go. Frauen und Herren, I have fallen at the first hurdle. We stopped drinking some months ago and have no suitable bottles in the house. There's an old marmalade jar in the recycling but I don't think that's going to hack it (pun intended). So now I've got to trot to the off-licence instead of buying a rolling pin. And I bet they won't have anything with a cork in it. What am I to do?
Maybe a bottle of Black Tower would work as a sorta kinda rolling pin, but most bottles are pretty tapered, well, bottle shaped, should we say, so can't possibly give even results.

I'm sure I've attempted rolling out pastry like that in my student days, and it's just not very good.

Reactions: 25
Maybe a bottle of Black Tower would work as a sorta kinda rolling pin, but most bottles are pretty tapered, well, bottle shaped, should we say, so can't possibly give even results.

I'm sure I've attempted rolling out pastry like that in my student days, and it's just not very good.
After drinking the ā‚¬2 a litre Black Tower obviously......

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Apologies if anyone else has picked this up, but like Jack at an AA meeting, I just had to share...

She's dropped the days and months sober indicator and is just showing 'sober'

Is she breadcrumbing a 'relapse'?
Too much effort to update every day? To be fair to her I couldn't be bothered with all the faff of that either, and I did think when she added the number that she'd eventually get sick of updating or lose count.

Reactions: 23
.....have no suitable bottles in the house.
Quoting myself like a ninny, but of course I meant 'bungalow'. It's not crappy, like Jack's, but is quite a bit bigger (FANCY) so is spread over 4 floors.

ETA QUOTE Maybe a bottle of Black Tower would work as a sorta kinda rolling pin, but most bottles are pretty tapered, well, bottle shaped, should we say, so can't possibly give even results. /QUOTE

I have half a bottle of rice wine in the larder, but it's square :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m just cringing at her pretending that sheā€™s been given a nickname. Ooh. Donā€™t go there Jack. Nobody thinks you look like a Peaky Blinder. Stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.