Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glubby

Oh god she's gonna make up a 'charming' little fairy tale about what happened when she went to collect the scran isn't she. They're gonna be forelock tugging refugees from Oliver Twist who say 'fank ya miss manroe for all wot u do an for savin our lifes' aren't they.
A handsome Ocado employee goes to hand her the shopping, only to pause and notice the sadness in her eyes, her frail waiflike figure, and her air of fierce determination to not let the trolls get her down. He takes her in his strong muscly arms and she collapses into them, exhausted from having stayed strong for so long. He brings her inside and tenderly, lovingly tucks her into bed and warms up a Charlie Bighams fish pie to gently spoon into her mouth. Slowly, softly, they fall into a love beyond their wildest dreams.
She’s still a lesbian though, how DARE you presume to label her sexuality?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
Like when she posted the photo of Content's collar with a phone number on the collar? Yes, that kind of protecting a VULNERABLE CHILD

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

HaveTinCanRattle

My former brother-in-law was an abusive bastard. My nieces and nephews were and still are designated "vulnerable" as a result of what they witnessed. It's not a label you'd ever choose, much less relish. It's certainly not like being diagnosed as gifted and talented.

Obviously this is just anecdotal, but my sister continues to feel such (unnecessary) shame as a result of that. The idea you'd bandy it around on social media is mind-blowing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

Shimmering

VIP Member
lmao at her claiming to have worked in Blackfoot.

Love they gave you some plastic utensils to play with and put you in a corner out of harm's way because you were shagging the boss.

You did not in any way "work" there.

Edit: I was too late with my hot take 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 86

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Jack you didn’t work at Blackfoot, Leggy owned it and let you peel a few spuds once.
jinx Jenny NumNums

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

jenny2603

VIP Member
I must be the only one finding this silly poll funny.

Trying to feel bad about it 😬
I can't really justify it, it is shitty and cruel but also as funny as fuck. Put it this way, I feel about as bad as Jack does during a successful pile on.

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
He’s only vulnerable coz you’re his parent.

I heard there may be more snow on the way. Is it snowing in Thorpe Bay? Met office?

• Haha
  • Heart
WHAT WORK IS SHE CLAIMING TO BE DOING FFS??
View attachment 1823286
Also WTF is a bubble of bamboo socks?
I hate her holier than thou not like other girls schtick. Like women/mothers/partners are the ones creating Christmas magic and it takes weeks because that’s how long the fucking season is? You’re not better than us you just don’t have the friends and family to warrant doing what we do. I’m also not taking smug gaffawing (sp?) over being soOo anti consumerist from someone that’s spent a one bed flat’s worth of cash on shite?

• Heart
  • Angry

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
If you were actually as skint as you say, you would have logged in and fixed the address. Toffs can be careless, the rest of us not so much.
Pfft most of us forget we have ordered an entire Christmas spread for family and friends don't we?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Lazarus

VIP Member
As for the LITERAL CHILD, and her fiercely guarded privacy.
• She calls him a teenager - he’s 12.
• She had no issue sharing that he had been in therapy - not private, like she has for herself - I mean she’s not made of money; just bog standard NHS therapy.
• I’ve seen more corners of Jack’s house than I’ve seen of my own.
• When she was having her big sale during the pov, and her son was a LITERAL BABY, she had no issue sharing her whole address on Facebook.

• Angry
  • Heart

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
She couldn’t just buy some fucking mini chocolate Yule logs and be done with it, could she? Has to be a huge, dramatic performance getting her kid to check the back of boxes and poor wee Jack being ASSAULTED by suggestions of booze in her online shop.

Next time I’m in the Asda I’m gonna run, sobbing, down the aisle with all the boxed hair dye, hysterically knocking them off the shelves screaming “BUT MY HAIRDRESSER DOES MY LOWLIGHTS HOW DARE THIS CORPORATION CATER TO NEEDS OTHER THAN MINE”.

Then everyone will clap. That’ll show them, show them all *shakes fist*

• Haha