Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don't bother, Squig.

Pint of hot chicken stock in a saucepan. Use a couple of tablespoonfuls to slake off about a tblsp of cornflour. Add to the stock, stirring all the time. Add a blob of butter (if you're being faaaaancy) half a bunch of fresh parsley, shitload of white pepper. If you CBA to chop the parsley up or cut it into bits with some clean scissors and you're a bit of a knob, use an immersion blender. Voila, you have liquor.
I can’t believe @Onestorytoomany hasn’t had any “toxic green sludge” so paging her to try this recipe! I tried to find you something authentic in Belfast but sadly couldn’t! Otherwise it’ll have to be a treat for when we’re all locked up by southend celeb squad 😉 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm concerned that Jack's son appears to be inadequately nourished, which is stunting his growth.

He's been nearly as tall as Jack since 22 April (also 28 August, 8 August, 25 May).

😬 Fingers crossed for SB

View attachment 1824377

He's also a LITERAL CHILD. Confusemont here

Want to share that I loathe and despise heart shaped, white thin china bowls. Thank you for listening
I hear you. Prime example that she hasn't the first clue how to stage a photo as well.

Reactions: 13

Snotbuster

VIP Member
I RENTED a house once - working away from home. My husband stayed at weekends and holidays and I travelled back home when I could... LL insisted he be added to the tenancy as he referenced some strange legal thing about how my husband might claim to be resident there?! I'm sure someone will know more, but I think it's a fairly standard tenancy clause.

P.S did she buy that cooker from brighthouse? Sheesh!

If the landlord served her with a section 21, I think that gives you 2 months to get gone.
And return the interior to its original state....

Reactions: 13

Snotbuster

VIP Member
At the risk of sounding like I don’t believe Jack is lying ( because she almost certainly is) but the letting agent my last landlord used would communicate via text predominately because it’s the easiest way to prove that the information has been sent , received and read. (Particularly if the person you were communicating with regularly tweeted about their thousands of unread email and unopened letters )
Lots of LLs use text and email over here, too. It's just that some types of official correspondence has to be on paper, mailed--depending on the city, state, etc. Didn't know what UK law was like.

Reactions: 12

Mendacious Trumpet

No,jacks animals have met much worse fates.
I find it hard to decide which is worse between 'an active intent to slaughter an innocent animal for no reason' and 'simply not caring enough to keep an animal in your care alive'
I'm just going to go with Homer on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Snotbuster

VIP Member
T2 costs between £6.17-£9.00 per 100g box on Amazon right now.
Oooh. That's a deal. In USD it is $13-29. I know that the dollar-pound conversion favored the dollar (last I heard-I don't keep up) and that is a lot for random boxes of tea. But Jack seems to like a lot of random boxes of stuff in her home so it all fits, no?

Reactions: 11