Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is odd because seaside residents from my experience are irritated by visitors not understanding the ways of the coast and getting themselves into messes. Jack should know better.

Reactions: 30
I made a nice grid collage of a year of Jack in hats, apart from Shrunken Head Jack when she presumably didn't have a hat small enough to fit x

Last edited:
Reactions: 143
Brava!

I've noticed the squinty, forgot my glasses, pooping face is quite popular on the front of men's fitness magazines. Not sure why, it's not in the least bit alluring.

Reactions: 33
Hey, should we be adding "role" to the list of words Jack doesn't understand?
'Cause going to a costume party is not a "role".
Maybe I'm being too hard on her though. I know that work-related terms can be difficult for our Jack.

Reactions: 32
Anyone else reckon that the fancy dress party is a cover for her impulse buying a new jacket, cardigan and scarf that she just couldn’t wait to show it all off… as she often does after she’s been shopping.

And I don’t know if I missed it, but what or who is she pretend-grieving for?

Reactions: 43
This is my favorite one so far, with these chapters you are really spoiling us

Reactions: 31
So i always thought the flat cap they put on tommy shelby was massive for his head. He looks like a child wearing their da's cap.

Also do we think the grieving was her removing those vile tiffany hoops in the final relisations that old harold has LEFT forever.

Reactions: 35
Because all the snow has melted and there won't be more until January.

Reactions: 25
Via the Mines of Moria has absolutely ended me. Jack is without doubt a misery Balrog.

Also wanted to add TommyJack needs to blend her emaciatedBronzercheekbones a little more as currently looks like a run in with a chocolate besmeared toddler (unlikely in Jacks house as she’d eat it first). Did the Gloss years teach you nothing?

Reactions: 37
Oh I just love the “spiritual cerebral” Jack she channels to talk to religious magazines, Greenbelt, and apparently also Psychologies magazine 2014.

Jack Monroe, renowned for her chirpy outlook on life.

Must be all that “attuned” fresh air and yoga by the sea.

Reactions: 56
Her invalid friend Bunbury died. He was quite exploded.

Reactions: 37
I wonder if she's known for a while, she would lose rosemary, and thus have no work and concocted the 6 months to move malarkey

Reactions: 25
I think it’s because she’s had to take out her surgically attached Tiffany earrings and she’s devastated to be apart from them.

Reactions: 28
You just know Jack spent yonksss teasing those tendrils of hair out from underneath the shitty caps

Reactions: 30
Practises yoga!!! Omg like she’s ever done yoga she’d be banned for excessively rank guffing after the first session

Reactions: 24
The beach story was extra weird as wasn’t there some thing about big Dave in the media before/after talking about that beach ?

Reactions: 21
Has the agent dumped her or are we just joking cos of the I've been trying to contact you tweet??

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.