Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
And whatever your views on gender, calling Jack "it" is not funny, it's disgusting. And also really plays into her narrative.
I never get involved on the gender conversations about Jack as I believe I am on the allegedly Terry side of the room. I respect everyone's right to be, dress, live as they want. But I will not easily give up the right for biological females to have guaranteed safe spaces based on their sex X

• Heart
Reactions: 112

Emmapism

VIP Member
I fucking love these threads. In all iterations.

(We went through that difficult second album time when all the new Fraus joined and it was pure chaos but we got through it 😂)

The only thing that made me baulk slightly recently was the celebration around Jack seemingly losing work. That I do not understand. If anything, I encourage her to make money from legitimate means. Stop taking it from Patreon supporters and giving nothing. By allllll means talk to some middle class Guardian readers about your shite book. It's a product you've put out. It's terrible and I wish nobody would buy it or cook from it but it is what it is.

As you were my loves 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
FUUUUUUCKING HELL!!!!
ECF69A4B-46D7-4169-9569-3CCD10E0DD87.jpeg

AND IN CAPITALS TELL ME and CORRECT Cupboards
D9F09E34-F3F2-4602-825B-32328FE8BD1F.jpeg
07C318C4-E7FB-48D8-B95B-CB2B6AD10178.jpeg

And muck out and clean out your own rabbits’ hutch, you utter cunt. I bet you were devastated you didn’t have a fucking chimney to send him up, weren’t you.
A704873D-6EA0-43C6-A64A-5408FA8026D6.jpeg

What a repulsive nasty bully this piece of shit Is. That is ALL about power and control. Congratulations Jack, just when I thought I couldn’t find you any more repugnant, you come through with something even more loathsome every time.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 110

jenny2603

VIP Member
I am speaking from the past, sorry if another more contemporaneous frau has already pointed this out. Of the eleventy million identities appropriated by JM to prove her credentials, the sex worker one, WTAF? if this was when she said she was a ‘whore’ and working in the smoky, cheap perfumed ‘brothel’ in 2013 her son was still too young for school. So who was looking after him? Mammy? Surely she didn’t commit him to the care of strangers? And I assume that there may have been some night shifts?
As far as anyone can tell no one was available to babysit SB when she worked at the fire service but somehow childcare appeared to let her work in the brothel, which apparently had a better family friendly policy than Essex Fire Brigade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
I've really enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts after @colouredlines post too 🙂 I think it's a discussion to keep having tbh. I totally understand what you guys mean about legitimate work. None of it is really given that it's all based on lies BUT she has produced books, for better or worse 🤷

In an ideal world every copy of Grifty Kitchen would be destroyed in a mysterious warehouse fire but that may be one Christmas miracle too many 😂
I concur. I do think that JM is a criminal both morally and legally and I think that needs to be addressed. These threads are so in depth and deal with some very serious topics at times. I think it's ok to have fun along the way, levity balances out the really chilling aspects of the Jackverse. I'm also not above being immature enough to chortle at some of the silly stuff on the other sites, the Iqbal thing will never not be funny.

TDLR, I don't think a shopaholic with a dead pig on her head should be telling others how to shop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Don't know about you guys, but I'm very excited about Jack's brand new and totally original Christmas recipes this year. Like this!

Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 09.27.47.png

Oh.

Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 09.28.00.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

HoopLaa

To be fair she doesn't specify they're his. They're probably hers and she should clean them herself.
Sadly, she does specify 'your poo marks' - totally designed to humiliate. He was 8 years old, how dare she put this for everyone to see?!
This is literally one of the worst things I've seen from her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 103

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
REVENGE FOR THE HOUSE OF POO
Oh COME ON! It’s the first page. It’s TOO EARLY!

Also, I am hooting. I’ve JUST realized that as Jack was newly living with The Legster in London in March 2014, she must have taken a special SPITE train trip back to Southend in April 2014 especially to loiter around Asda bookshelves so she could do a “needless to say I had the last (fictional, made up, didn’t happen) laugh”.
1E01803D-BA70-4831-8888-2A63BDCF7842.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Just want to clear up some things before I head off to buy some ready brek.

1. I didn’t mean to cast shade on the new Cotswold furniture. We all have our own tastes and I certainly didn’t want to imply that the Cotswold stuff was ugly because I was fully aware people on here might like it. I have stuff from JL ffs. I meant it as a joke because she has so many of their items which kind of defeats the purpose of them being an aspirational company.

2. When I said I used to like Jack I was trying to say that at one time or another some (many?) of us have been taken in by her. It was a while ago, I was busy, didn’t have the time to be fully discerning and so feel guilty and foolish particularly when I look back. Lots of us are here because of the recent chaoses but lots of us are here because Jack was someone who touched us in some way, and things started to not add up. Looking back at the blogs, the old (old) Instagram page makes me feel nostalgic for the time I was naive to her cons, but also for the me I was then. It is all locked up together. When I feel sorry for her, like others, I feel sorry for what she has missed out on, but what also is now coming to pass.

3. The early days of these threads were simpler but I think that is tied up in the fact that we were in lockdown. Those times were unique in so many ways. When we look back at what we discussed here we cannot compare it to the current situation when as well as the Jack chaos there is the literal bin fire of our own and the world’s chaos.

I apologise for long, rambling post. Lack of sleep, perspective, anything much really has led me here.

❤

• Heart

Shimmering

VIP Member
Thanks for choosing my thread title!

GROUP HUG!

Honestly feel like the Trussell Trust book thing should be looked into more deeply.

On what basis was this book chosen to be distributed? Have they actually asked food bank users if this is something they'd like / use?

It just reeks of a massive scam to boost book sales and pre-orders and legitimise JM on the backs of food bank users who may or may not want anything to do with this piece of garbage.

Didn't Jack once appropriate the disability rights slogan "Nothing about us, without us"?

Well who asked foodbank users if they wanted this book? Maybe there's another book they'd prefer, or would rather have the cash, or a voucher?

It's a marketing ploy and nothing more and it's sickening.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 102

Geetbo

VIP Member
The main thing I find fascinating is that in amongst all the lies, we have no idea what the truth actually is. I doubt anyone at all could put together a true timeline of her life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Had to pop on to share this. Mr Dogmuck just called to say he was on his way home. I said I’d made a cottage pie for dinz and that I cba doing veggies so we are going old skool and having beans. He was happy with that. I said anyway, I’ve got to go, I’m busy, he said “are you busy rinsing beans” 🤩 my work here is done 🤩#soproud 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Bootsy Sloppins

One of my kids loves cleaning and is naturally neat and tidy so I pay them to do a fixed list of generic household chores once a week. Nothing personal, no chemicals, no shitty toilets - even at mid-teens, that isn't appropriate. Hoovering, wiping surfaces, that sort of thing.

Until they reached a certain age and were old enough to want to earn money and have some independence, I don't think any of mine were even aware of tasks like cleaning the toilet or wiping door handles. These are things that no child should ever have on their radar. My lot grew up knowing that playing with things also meant tidying away when they'd finished, in an age appropriate sense: "Have we finished with this one? OK then, let's put that away so we don't stand on it and break it." "Have you finished with your paints? Let's clean the brushes then so they don't go hard and yucky and you'll be able to use them again tomorrow." By the age of 8, when most kids are having friends over and can play safely in a different room, they could do whatever they wanted in their bedroom or playroom and let loose, but they also knew it didn't all magically put itself away afterwards. We always went through the motions of doing that together, even if their contribution was just picking up the occasional lego brick to throw in the bucket.

I'm horrified that a parent - or any adult - thinks they are appropriate 'chores' for an 8 year old. And not only appropriate, but deserving of praise, to be shared with hundreds of thousands of strangers for pats on the back for parenting skills. When my lot were 8, cleaning products were safely out of reach, not offered out in return for 10 minutes of YouTube unboxing videos.

Making an 8 year old aware that every time they go to the toilet they're making a mess that they have to clean, or that touching handles leaves dirt that must be sprayed and wiped, is SO pyschologically damaging.

I'm appalled in a way that none of the other stuff - the grifting, the snark, the inability to cook - has even come near.

ETA: Sorry bit of a merail there, I'm just trying to contextualise this in my own head and I just cannot.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
My mum's mum was a narcissist, though my mum obviously didn't know it at the time she was growing up - there wasn't really a language for it back then. It wasn't until my gran was in a nursing home that I eventually broached the subject of whether she had some sort of mental health condition, and the head of the nursing home basically confirmed it. It was such a relief to my mum to have someone outwith the family see it, because my gran could be very charming to literally everyone else and unless you spent a lot of time with her and witnessed the way she treated my mum, you'd think it was my mum who had some sort of weird, nasty, obsessive grudge against her own mother. Anyway, suffice to say, growing up with someone like that stays with you for a lifetime and it's so, so damaging and hurtful. But when you think of everything SB has had to deal with - suicide threats, addiction, the various adults introduced to his life who have just disappeared, the constant moving of house, the pets who have died, the gender and sexuality hopping, etc etc the list goes ON, it's mindblowing to consider the psychic damage she's inflicted on him. And the worst thing is, she'll never even feel a twinge of remorse for it, or try to make amends, because such is the life of a narc. #thoughtfortheday

• Heart
  • Sad

moldwarp

VIP Member
I’m torn on the discussions about SB’s living arrangements.

The ones where it just seems to be for the fun of it make me uncomfortable but then when she’s claiming she feeds both of them on a £20 shop, how often he’s there is relevant and quite a key part of it - eg is she actually feeding two of them for a week or is it her for a week and him for 3.5 days (or less than that). Similarly when she uses him to grift, implying she’s struggling to feed him as well as herself, then all the contradictions about whether she’s a single parent or not when the claim she is one is crucial to her whole “appeal”. It’s a really hard line to tread.
I doubt any of us would have cause to ever mention SB if Jack had not made him such an integral part of Jack Lore.

I am not a huge fan of the way she uses him to make some clout chasing point about herself, for example the dino snores incident, the smashing of the woman of the year award, mamapapa you look like a princess.

I personally would not discuss my “several s****de attempts” in the direct context of being a single parent to my young son, in a national newspaper. It’s a horrible way to find that out about your parent. I wouldn’t reveal that my child was seeing a therapist on social media either.

It’s not really SB that we’re gossiping about on these threads, it’s Jacks stupid, insensitive narratives about him.

• Heart
  • Sick

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I do wonder what Jack will do next. She can't rattle the jar anymore. I don't think she will be able to maintain a twitter presence, at least not under her real name or the Bootstrap name. I doubt many publications or TV programmes will be booking her for a very long time. Really, what is next?

Is there a chance she could re-evaluate her life and do a course at college (catering maybe 😅), move closer to SB's dad for a fresh start, get a job earning honest money?

Is there a small chance she will look back one day and realise the scale of what she's done and how much she wasted? Not just in a financial sense but also the opportunities, the chance of truly becoming the person Nigella claims she is - 'a force for good in the world' and, most importantly, how much time she wasted arguing on the Internet when she could have been spending it with her child. 😞
She could get a Fuxking job the lazy twat. She’s worked max 6 years of her life (I’m giving her about 3 years more than she deserves here). I don’t consider anything she’s done since she had SB (or left the fire service) a job. She’s dicked about with photography, crafts, writing etc, only something someone from a very privileged position would even contemplate, until she’s landed on her feet with a rich partner to support her and/or grifting from people on the internet.

She encompasses everything middle class, a working class person or indeed anyone who has felt true poverty wouldn’t be sat day dreaming about what “arts” they could take up to fill that void in their rent payments. They’d be applying for and getting a job…because they would be too proud to be begging and they certainly couldn’t afford to buy the equipment needed to dabble in these hobbies, she’s called work, hoping they might be or get good at some stage in order to fund their life. She’s a lazy privileged little princess who lives like some wealthy spinster in a Brontë novel!

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Big Dave MBE and Evelyn must be mortified.
I was thinking about this when I couldn't sleep last night. She really has brought SHAME on the family, hasn't she? And it's the sort of family who really, really cares about their public standing and reputation in the community. Ah well. Nevermind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99