Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member

This is from July 2014. People were already taking the piss out of her

View attachment 1750976
The whole comments section reads like her Twitter with the Jack Stans launching in to protect the smol Pixie.
This comment made me laugh - 8 years later nothing has changed......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
In fact, given she has pissed off and Instagram is boring AF, I might go back and look at her recipes and the hilarious comments for lols.

This one is particularly good. The commenters have actually worked the volumes she has used are bollocks and that’s on top of the fact that the recipe is disgusting.

The comments there are absolute gold. I especially like this one which sums up her whole niche:
“Jack, you have excelled yourself how to make a few simple ingredients into an unnecessary dish”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Geetbo

VIP Member
I wonder if she deleted her twatter because she wants rudies with her Tony Hart paintshop man.
Anyone seeing her twitter would feel their nuts shrivel and block her.
I very strongly suspect Harold decided to check her twitter one sunny morning in Dordrecht and that was what caused the problems.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Foxvint

VIP Member
Red flag sign of a crank if you fall out with family members over political differences of opinion. Unless your bro is Goebbels get the fuck over yourself. If you're confident in your principles they can stand up to either robust debate or tacit disagreement. Of course Jack can't accept either. Throwing a brother away over a difference of stance is odious.

• Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Every Fucking Time you think her turn of phrase can't get more vomit-inducing it only goes and does.
Bit like the slop, innit.
Funnily enough, I had that thought not five minutes ago
🤮 🤢 🤮
80C9137B-52FD-42B1-AA70-A4C4E92706EB.jpeg
Also, GRIM. WARNED.
Did anyone, ever claim this tho?!
9C9B38E1-F0E1-41BD-BAD0-B8961FA6BBE1.jpeg

🤢 🤮 🤢
78147549-94AD-430C-8D52-1585B10EAC71.jpeg

🤮 🤢🤮
F9DF0722-25FA-4428-A7E7-7B264BB34923.jpeg

AND 😱🤬😱
5B123B02-94C0-4858-A502-9C2B6DC9ECF0.jpeg

Lol how times have changed since Nov 2015 tho
2BA091A5-F17B-4368-9E32-4CC632F050D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Also, people who have witnessed the kind of trauma she claims to have witnessed in the fire service would never talk about it in the way she does. “What’s the worst thing you’ve ever seen” never gets an honest response from anyone who has seen/heard anything truly horrifying. You tuck that shit away tight.
Absolutely. It wouldn't be be stuck on a blog for a few dirty coins or to score a few hits on SM. That's just not the way you do things.
I could launch into a big thing about why this is my aneurysm but I won't, I'm not a lying cunt.
I will say this though.. If you're from that background, you know all this. There is a culture, even still, that doesn't ask, doesn't talk. But you know where the line is and it's never crossed, not for anything. We deal in dark, black humour, but we don't ever cross that line.
The Grenfell blog is a massive punch to the gut for anyone but her family definitely needed to step in then IMO.

• Heart

streby

Chatty Member
Tell me more about the craft business.
As I recall she quit a job to start crafting and selling her works online. She had no experience with any crafts as far as we know, and various people on Facebook told her not to quit a good job to take up something that almost nobody manages to make money from. But as luck would have it she was making tidy profits within a month, and soon enough was able to donate most of her earnings to charity. What a lovely story of a single mum making her own way in the world of crafts! Some of it might even be true!

Edit to add: Oh also she had enough money to spend on getting herself set up to do multiple unrelated crafts that require materials and tools, even though she was penniless at the time as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

ishant

VIP Member
Just watched, or part watched the happy mum happy baby podcast

Monroe is infuriating, not only did she barely talk about her son, preferring instead to talk about me, me, me but she referred to her friends as hapless and infantilised them in her comments

The point when I had to turn off was when she said that she didn't let her friends know that she wasn't eating or that she was unscrewing light bulbs to save energy (just leave them off, moron - why unscrew them). There is no chance that this happened

Monroe, you know if you're reading this (which you will be) that at the same time as you claimed abject poverty you were often in the Railway pouring pints down your neck and eating takeaways at the end of the night. Not once were you unable to afford to pay your way

Also, your mum and dad would not let you starve. They looked after 100 foster children (that weren't parented by you as you claim), and you say that they fed them but would not feed you. It makes no sense

Narc of the highest order. Evident in everything you do
I feel like there’s more tea where this came from…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

ClarenceBeakes

Why have you done this to me?
The faux quivering voice when she talks about the pov 🙈
Oh fuck off jack. There's nothing wrong with her self confidence. She genuinely thinks she is as brilliant at singing...again...as she is at everything else.

And billy Bragg?! He was a hypocritical has been two decades ago. I'm 48 and he was a good few years before my time.

I will never forget an anecdote told by nicky wire from the manics about the first time they did Reading Festival and Billy Bragg had his own luxury portaloos that nobody else was allowed to use. So from the stage, NW called him a 'big nosed cunt' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Shimmering

VIP Member
I hate the story about her punching her brother. It's incredibly fucking cringe and also incredibly horrible that she can boast of physically attacking someone and wear it as a badge of honour. Somehow she's allowed to get away with this. If it was the other way around, the Essex celeb squad would have her brother banged up before you could blink.

"Where I come from" is just so embarrassing. She definitely thinks all working class / poor people behave as if they're in Eastenders, and deck each other all the time whenever they have a disagreement (whenever they can tear themselves away from watching Jeremy Kyle and scoffing burgers).

Her poor family.

• Sad
  • Heart
I think she told a tale of punching him in the face which if true (lol) would suggest the estrangement is from his side rather than hers. I reckon (reckoning things about jacks life that I have no insight into is my no. 1 hobby these days) that the brother won't be around her hence her not being included in family events. eg. littlest bro delivering her sunday dinner to her rather than her (& her son that lives with her for defs) being at the family table.
Despite that, Papa H has a pic of them together. From Harold era I suspect as the fugly hat and earrings are in evidence. Maybe they were in truce for his sake. However someone did post many threads back that the brothers wife was very ill and that it coincided with Jacks oncologist post.
I also you think that you can bet your arse Mrs H did all the day to day childcare of the foster children and not Mr MBE for being an exemplary foster carer in absentia. He no doubt made the loudest noise about it though.

• Sad
  • Heart

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Hello! Been lurking for a while but first time poster. Can someone explain to me who Harold is? It’s been really bugging me!
He is the “other half” who she breadcrumbed about from Jan-May (?) this year who she scrupulously avoiding giving a gendered pronoun to because god forbid she should lose one of her oppression points, but turned out to be a handsome, wealthy, middle-aged man who worked in finance. She bragged about “their” (his) giant car and how “deliciously ordinary” he was. He then ditched her very suddenly. According to our sources when he found out what a mega-crank and pathological liar she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
A train chaos is my favourite genre of chaos. You've got Mediterranean arses, you've got being trapped, you've got shin-kicking, you've got Opal Fruits. There's truly something for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
Jack and her chip on her shoulder about education really grates my mushrooms. I’m 50, I had similar GCSE results to Jack, took a vocational BTEC rather than A levels and spent over twenty five years working backstage in theatre. Due to various circumstances I gave that up a few years ago and decided to try and see if I could go back to education. I took an access course at a local sixth form college and I’m now in the second year of my degree. There has never been anything stopping Jack from getting a degree if she put her mind to it, yet she acts like Borbora and co and her four and a half GCSEs slammed the door on education to her permanently and left her like the poor little match girl pressing her nose up against the window of higher education.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
That link to her Guardian profile has led me down the rabbit hole of reading some of her awful columns again. This bit stood out in the Cameron Firefighter one. So when BD retired he was on less than £28K a year but she was on £27K as a call operator in 2011?
Screenshot 2022-11-22 132701.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69