Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Admin saying stop using gifs

<everyone writes out gifs>
Admin dying to respond with <I don’t think that means what you think it means gif> 🤦‍♀️

Admin says stop going off topic. Fraus desperately strain to stay on topic, but actually the most Mx Jack thing to do, would be to say we’re definitely staying on topic. We feel better than ever, we’re not going off topic in this hellscape EVER AGAIN! Then we will just have to keep going off topic because we’re addicted. Surely that’s very much ON the Jack topic, emulating her?
<confused dumb and dumber gif>

Sorry lovely admins, this thread must be a right pain to monitor, but we’re just sad little hausfraus 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Pssst anyone else feel chastised? Was it Jackie that complained about the GIFs, because it takes so long to print out?

JM did a radio interview and allegedly criticised the government scheme just announced due to its name of “eat out to help out”, as she’s a lesbian

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
I really hope we can continue our supportive chats, all the cat stuff (and i am my own worst enemy, self sabotage is something I've always done) has actually driven me to drinking. I wouldn't say I'm alcoholic but I do have a bit of a problem which I'm generally doing well dealing with. Today's cat chat from Jack has upset me to the point that i downed a bottle of wine in secret. Sorry if this is overshare. I'm gonna watch frozen and try not to think of Jack anymore tonight

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
This is the nail in the coffin for me, the point of no return.

Jack, you are an abominable excuse for a human. Using a beautiful animal that is clearly suffering and in a lot of pain as a prop for attention, likes and money is just beyond the pale.

You are a disgrace. A foul, selfish, nasty, greedy narcissist with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Louisa is clearly having fun without Jack (reposted on her stories) - surely this is the reason why Jack is suddenly tagging her? I bet she can't STAND it!

Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 12.37.12 pm.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Raker

VIP Member
But, but... surely the vet has already looked over the kitten and recommended nice, easy splints??

Well. that’s what you said yesterday, when you got all snippy about people kindly asking about the kitten.

But hold on, hold on a minute — that ⬆ would have to be the second (imaginary) vet, because the first (imaginary) vet checked the kitten before it came to you, and neither mentioned this, eh? The kitten was “fine”, so you forced it ONTO its “poorly pretzel paws”, and put it in dangerous positions (and tried to film some kind of x-rated I don’t know WHAT with it <shudder>)

So now you’re saying the third (actual) vet is recommending euthanasia because of the abnormalities and continuing pain, but of course you know best, what with your 4 GCSES and a week working in a pharmacist’s, and instead you’re asking for a referral to a fourth (TV) vet?

what the actual?

You are one lying, mendacious, pain-prolonging, living-being-as-sympathy-prop exploiting, thick as mince, begging, lowest of the low.

How fucking DARE YOU do this? How DARE you? Your lies about caring for this kitten, including estimating the likely cost of treatment that you clearly hadn’t been arsed to look into (it’s clearly easier to lie about taking some actions when you’d rather be keyboard-thumping / doing some kind of online chaos / creating an attempted takedown of another person, you lazy f*ck) are are all out there, yet you have easily led foolish-hearted tosspots attempting to give you money to prolong this creature’s agony?

you are utterly despicable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I'm finding it really weird how jolly and active on Twitter she can be when she's just had such awful news. I remember my whole family sitting in stunned silence for days after we had bad news. Her behaviour is so.... emotionless?

Oh fraus, I wish this wasn't the Jack Monroe's never-ending shit show thread. If we could just turn our backs on that fucker and have lovely soothing discussions about plants, books, Keir Starmer's oversized head and Ian Bishop’s biscuity scent. It has often been a real place of joy here 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 13.16.17.png

Would these people feel the same way if they knew she'd spent upwards of £4k over the last 6 weeks on furniture and a fridge? One sideboard, one smeg?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Just to say I can tell this thread is going to be tough going emotionally, there's no harm in taking a break from this thread if you're one of those people who (like me, no judgment) can't resist uncovering the spoiler on a post online even if you know it's going to trigger you.

Take breaks when needed, this hateful woman is not worth harming your mental health during an already challenging time.

ETA: can I just saw how wonderful it is that the people in this forum are making the effort to spoiler and cover Potentially triggering content as well. This is such a caring and welcoming space I'm honestly so glad I found these threads 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

spirals

"that's why I don't get up early as a rule"
Does she not take her child to school? Does she not get up with him to make his breakfast or have a morning chat? 😔
Checking social media as soon as I wake up is a habit I broke a while back. I am not perfect about it but I replaced that compulsion with a short meditation while I drink my coffee, then a gratitude list on an app on my phone. I started this when I first got sober and it has done wonders for my mental health. No news, no social media, (Tattle!) etc before 9ish. This makes me sound awfully precious I know, sorry, and I don't always follow my own rule! But getting ragey over Twitter first thing in the morning sets the tone for the whole day.

Edit to add: I am an hour ahead of the UK, it's 9.30 here :ROFLMAO: ! Otherwise I sound like the world's biggest hypocrite!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55