Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Is no one on twitter going to ask about the £10 000 from Hellmans, the money from all her books (she's doing very well from them according to her David Walliams tweets) and the money from DKL?
This faux reluctance to take money is fucking nauseating.
She is shameless.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
I am so angry seeing this. Everyone fucking told you and warned you.

Trigger warning

I don’t know how to put pictures in spoilers.

View attachment 176759
Vets do not recommend putting down a healthy animal with a good quality of life. Especially if you think about it, the kitten needing lifelong medical care would be a great earner for the practice. So clearly the animal is suffering and euthanasia would be a kindness. But no, she will prolong the suffering so that she can get to see a super vet (?) and get more attention on Twitter. She’s disgusting. Clearly the bullshit about the vet recommending splints was made up as well because why would they recommend splints one week, then X-ray and say there was nothing they could do the next week? She’s a liar and a disgusting person who doesn’t give a shit about a kitten being in pain.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Harrybosch

VIP Member
I actually hate her. I don't know why this still shocks me, but I honestly thought she'd look after that cat. Many of you called it way earlier than me. I thought some of you were overreacting with the talk about RSPCA, but you were all 100% correct. She is cruel. She can't see the cat as a sentient being with feelings. It's just a prop. I finally understand how she could so easily go from 'I only drink coffee with cruelty-free milk' to 'I'm adding as many animal products to this dish as humanly possible' without batting an eyelid. She's a psychopath.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Yel

Chatty Member
We all know she reads her and then subtweets us as she’s banned from posting. So the question I’d really like answered Jack, is why do you think you know better than THREE vets?
She's not banned from posting per se, we told her not to post and she posted once since then - was just a flouncy post and added nothing so that post was deleted. But she could still post, would be rude though seeing as we asked her not to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Silver Linings

VIP Member
So the vet has basically indicated the cat has been/is in pain, and Jack is just ignoring this. Horrible, horrible woman.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Yel

Chatty Member
She spends lots of that video looking at herself, she's delighted at all the attention her latest prop to make her the hero is getting 😔
Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Sad

Pocahontas

VIP Member
So I watched her new kitten video. She so obviously has been reading here because she doubled up on the eye to camera, the weird giggles and the writhing. She even licked her lips. Jack, there is something wrong with you. I’m not disparaging your ADHD, or your ASD, or anything you cannot help. I am disparaging you and everything you can help.

• Sick

acca00

Chatty Member
I genuinely believe Jack is having a major breakdown. As a narcissist, she cannot cope that Louisa has left her. Since then she hasn't slept, she's completely manic, she looks like sh*t.

Now she's living 100% online. Everything she does is designed for a post and a click and a reaction.

And this cat is her prop to get a reaction from Louisa. The creepy kitten video with Jack moaning and looking at the camera. The Dyson hairdryer on the cat. It's all about Louisa - because she left Jack.

And Louisa works in TV, high up. Jack is desperate to be on TV and have her own show. Louisa could have helped, and have introduced her to people.

But Jack blew it.

Debarkle

Chatty Member
This is such a minor point but I can’t believe how passive aggressive she still is to her ex! “At least I’m finally using the Dyson hairdryer you got me” - i read this as “you spent loads of money on a present but I’m not gonna bother to use it. In fact - I’m going to cut my all my hair off”

Jack - this is probably why she left. We all saw you publicly blame her when you were ill-prepared for your live television appearances. Well done on Louisa on getting out what seemed to be quite a toxic relationship.

Reactions: 51

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I'd love to meet in IRL too. We could all smell each other, marvel at each other's face shapes and nose shapes, congratulate people on baby news and house moving news, laugh at each other's weird crushes, eat delicious food and Not Talk About This Horror of a Woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Ugh. Just had a telephone Rheumatology review.

Still Vitamin D deficient, they're worried about my lung function (possibly lung fibrosis or scarring from Covid), they're worried I'm rejecting my medication (biologically speaking, that is), they're worried about osteoporosis due to long term steroids. So I've got to go up to that there London for antibody tests, x-rays and a couple of scans at different times over the next week or two, depending upon when they can fit me in.

No lugging 93kg sideboards or scampering around to the shops to spunk tons of dosh on trendy ingredients for me at present.

I'm most annoyed at the moment about the deficiency. I try to eat well on our budget, I take vitamins daily, but yet again, fucking nutritional deficiencies.

Maybe eating some Nduja from a jar with a spoon would fix it? Or should I just have some fucking roast beef, as it's so affordable, simply everybody must have it regularly?

• Heart
  • Sad

acca00

Chatty Member
Unbelievably manipulative. She "has an idea that needs fleshing out" - but she doesn't say. So, her Twitter idiots will stay watching. She's got attention. Then she "has some thinking" to do.

Every single Tweet she has sent today is 100% manipulation. She is twisted.

• Angry
  • Sad

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I'm out of here for a bit. The last tweets are making me want to be sick and I said last night I have a phobia of it. This is way too much now. See you all later.

• Heart
  • Sad

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I'm glad to see her getting furious with the government again. Hoping that this will signal the start of another "political Jack" era. There is after all a politics book on the horizon. 🤔

The good thing about having to ration the gifs is that we can just make them up now.

<insert gif where Maverick Tom Cruise puts on his sunglasses and then turns to wink at Keir Starmer, who is for some reason wearing his old gown and wig while looking very cross and sensible>

• Haha