Jack Monroe #427 Frugal home cooking based on lived experience (now contested)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there are much more important things happening right now, but thanks to whoever it was who recommended Sally4Eva. I watched it all the other night and you cannot convince me it's not about Jack
Be careful, Bootster S. You’ll manifest Not-Caroline of the hands coming back to say

“It’s not about Jack. WARNED.”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do you think she’s not updating the #ODAAT tally on Twitter in the hope that some squigs notice and start a big flurry of u ok hun and hate-tweeting her “trolls”? Because if so it’s quite hilarious that they just haven’t noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Do you think she’s not updating the #ODAAT tally on Twitter in the hope that some squigs notice and start a bit flurry of u ok hun and hate-tweeting her “trolls”? Because if so it’s quite hilarious that they just haven’t noticed.
So far I've only spotted a couple of FMs impotently raging away at their slophero being exposed. One is RAGING at Molly but trying to do the snooty "I'm so above this" thing. It's quite pitiful to watch really.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Do you think she’s not updating the #ODAAT tally on Twitter in the hope that some squigs notice and start a bit flurry of u ok hun and hate-tweeting her “trolls”? Because if so it’s quite hilarious that they just haven’t noticed.
Nah. I think she only added it recently so she could do the big "500 DAYS SOBER, YAY ME" Tweet.

Once she got the dopamine hit from that she lost interest in keeping it updated.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I know there are much more important things happening right now, but thanks to whoever it was who recommended Sally4Eva. I watched it all the other night and you cannot convince me it's not about Jack
It really is! I watched some clips on YouTube to refresh my memory. Sally reminds me a bit of LJC being taken in by a narc.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why is no one mentioning this? Trussell Trust confirmed 11k but this is much, much more?!
It went directly to them, not to her, but it’s still not a great look that neither of them give a tit enough to close it all this time later and post a final thank you message/explanation how it was spent.

Reactions: 36
So far I've only spotted a couple of FMs impotently raging away at their slophero being exposed. One is RAGING at Molly but trying to do the snooty "I'm so above this" thing. It's quite pitiful to watch really.
Crazy how little support she gets now.
Not long ago all her FM's and blue tickers would be wading in shouting about 'all the good Jack does'.
Silence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
should I do a new thread? If yes I’m just gonna do new thread no TDLR, I Shan’t as I’ve only been dipping in and out (like an anchovy buttery in bed) of late

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Cherie Blairing it in her nightie pov jumper on the doorstep
View attachment 1737600
(I know it’s not just her but it amuses me no end how different Jack in the Wild looks from social media gone wild with the editing Jack)
Jeezo, the state of her phizzog after a night on the scuzz. Sorry not sorry. Don't do drugs kids or you too will end up looking like a politician's wife and be able to eat a banana sideways.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.