Jack Monroe #426 Slop in a shoebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for anyone who doesn’t understand the new blue ticks on twitter, you can easily see who has been properly verified by twitter or who bought it by clicking on the tick. for anyone who is a celebrity/public figure/official or news accounts etc, it will show that they are verified by twitter and don’t pay. i’ve used bbc news and Nigella as an example. anyone who’s bought the tick (Jack) it will show they are subscribed to twitter blue meaning they pay £8 a month to be given the tick
Elon needs to fix this as most people wouldn't think to do that. Eg blue on white vs white on blue.

Reactions: 17
It's great isn't it?
The contempt she always had for her patrons was disgusting. Thanking Nigella for the 'small flurry' of new subscribers (over 400), insisting most of them were on the £1 tier, bleating on that it wasn't enough to pay her bills or rent and all the while providing duck ALL and blocking/deleting anyone asking about it.
The arrogance was astounding.
This. Imagine being such a spoilt witch that you can even accept money for nothing, let alone with such gracelessness. I saw someone on Twitter earlier saying they’d cancelled-they have several accounts they support on patreon & Jack slipped through the net until they came across AM & realised they’d been duped.
The difference in Twitter even from a few months ago is astonishing-remember when even one slightly negative tweet would get a hoard of flying monkeys? Those days are over. She is effectively finished in the mainstream-it’s morons, overly trusting oaps & divorced dads left.
ETA the spite tenner squig is a good example. What an absolute prick-and like Jack would think anything of a measly tenner-she will be disgusted at that amount. Being a Jack fan really is the mark of a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I'd call myself conservative with a very small 'c' and I have to say I am loving watching lefty twitter lose their tit over Elon Musks antics with his new toy.
Any Elon antics that make the likes of Our Jackie / Jameela Jamil / Owen Jones / Jolyon Maugham lose their tit is ok by me.

Yes I know it’s not big. I know it’s not right. I do appreciate that it was this kind of psychological pettiness on a much greater scale that led a fair chunk of people to vote to Trump and Brexit. I wouldn’t do it for anything that actually mattered. But I’m human. We’ve all got a teeny bit of troll in us. I can’t help it.

Jack must be fewwwmmminnnn that she can’t leap in and start pontificating over the shocking stats that the TT release yesterday on foodbank usage. This would be a perfect moment for her to lurch into the discussion and rehearse her visceral and shocking foodbank story for the millionth time, no?

But she can’t, cos Mollys blog exists, and squigs are gonna be asking her when she went to the foodbank, why she needed to when she had a book deal and tv appearances, whether she went once or many times as variously stated, and why the HELL she took precious resources from needy people when her parents would happily have given her food if only she’d ASKED.

How sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Just need to apologise again for my crappy recaps. I've been putting as much effort into them as Jack does into cooking and it's not because I'm BUSY! Actually all the Jack antics have merged into one big puddle of slop lately. I'm sure she is in there somewhere.
Cupace20221110134455.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I do think she has been WARNED to stfu and smoke touch some grass until the book is out because she's incapable of being nice and publishers are worried the book will bomb

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Imagine if you will, Jack paying £8 a month for a blue tick.
imagine then Elon Musk failing to add the blue tick she paid for.
If you could then imagine Jack emailing him tens of times asking what she paid for. She knows he’s online because he’s tweeting a load of shite all over his timeline.
She continues to pay because if she doesn’t she’ll fall into the forgotten pile.
2 years later, imagine Jack’s rage if Elon still hasn’t given her blue tick.
she tweets him, he says he’ll deal with it, says he’s sorry he couldn’t do it sooner but he had a sore shoulder.
weeks go past and she’s forced to ask again and he blocks her.
She’d be fuming.
Beautiful 👩‍🍳💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Any Elon antics that make the likes of Our Jackie / Jameela Jamil / Owen Jones / Jolyon Maugham lose their tit is ok by me.

Yes I know it’s not big. I know it’s not right. I do appreciate that it was this kind of psychological pettiness on a much greater scale that led a fair chunk of people to vote to Trump and Brexit. I wouldn’t do it for anything that actually mattered. But I’m human. We’ve all got a teeny bit of troll in us. I can’t help it.

Jack must be fewwwmmminnnn that she can’t leap in and start pontificating over the shocking stats that the TT release yesterday on foodbank usage. This would be a perfect moment for her to lurch into the discussion and rehearse her visceral and shocking foodbank story for the millionth time, no?

But she can’t, cos Mollys blog exists, and squigs are gonna be asking her when she went to the foodbank, why she needed to when she had a book deal and tv appearances, whether she went once or many times as variously stated, and why the HELL she took precious resources from needy people when her parents would happily have given her food if only she’d ASKED.

How sad.
David Walliams is also trending for making nasty comments about contestants on bgt. Jack’s fingers must be like gnarled claws with the effort to stop herself rushing in to take credit for outing him as a bit of an hole (tepid take number 333)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Yes, this is the account I mentioned yesterday that then promised to sent a fiver EVERY TIME parody Jack mentions patreon, and also same person who had trolls for dinner
Parody Jack must start tweeting every hour on the hour about Patreon, I quite like the idea of Jack being funded by SPITE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Parody Jack must start tweeting every hour on the hour about Patreon, I quite like the idea of Jack being funded by SPITE.
I like the idea of that moron being bankrupted to spite us all. If I were the parody I’d tweet on the hour & link her in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Yes I'm not quite sure who is suffering from spite squig being such a wally. It is a very odd point to prove. Give all your money to the workshy grifter - nobody gives a shite 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I think that Jack is LEGITIMATELY unemployable
No real job apart from a few months as a trainee reporter in 2013 since she LEFT the fire service in 2011.

Left school at 16, joined fire service at 20. In those four years she worked in AT LEAST the below 😂

Grandad’s Chip Shop
80728BCC-963F-4DEF-82D1-46363B3DB2B8.jpeg

Debenhams with Dazza , ‘curing meats’ in the supermarket EYE-ROLL, PLEEZ which I’m assuming is…
F53DB7D0-C6FC-422E-9584-75433B356418.jpeg

Never amount to anything Asda of the SPITE revisit
25C5B702-E89B-45B4-9191-9A5753B754E2.jpeg

A FREEZING clothing warehouse where she had a challenging role
12268ADC-B487-46CB-B681-5E1807451D76.jpeg

The coffee shop where she met her son’s long long long suffering dad
FDD75787-6A6B-4AC1-96C8-E79E6A4D653E.jpeg

And finally not yet listed above, MULTIPLE entry level customer facing retail jobs (minus 2 for Debenhams hot plate and Asda above), cafes, bartender, potwash (at grandad’s restaurant/shithole guesthouse and/or elsewhere?), fast food industry-something, waitress (at grandad’s restaurant/shithole guesthouse and/or elsewhere?).
93E71B26-47CE-447C-BF80-7EC805434E57.jpeg

*chambermaid I’m being generous and not counting in the 4 years as she said she did it in grandad’s shithole guesthouse while at school.

That’s a fuckton of jobs to get through in 4 years. Love how she had to leave Southend to work in Basildon eventually. They’d prolly all heard about her in Southend by that point. (Or maybe she was fired from them all for stealing a scalpel but didn’t tell her boss?)

Also lol that high staff turnover Grandad apparently didn’t want to keep employing her either!

6D7F7483-9719-4123-B8B7-5EAAF3B9DAB6.jpeg

After the fire service SHE LEFT her 2012 pub job after mere weeks, was fired from her 2012 folk music art coffee job after 8 days, LEFT another 2012 job to become self employed, Became a trainee reporter in Feb 2013, LEFT that job in Summer 2013 when the guardian came calling.

How fortunate she is that she’s spent the last ten years being a talentless, lying, grifting charlatan bleep with a fake backstory and getting paid handsomely for it. Because she sure as tit can’t hold down a real job. She’d better keep her legs closed open and snag a rich sugar daddy and new SB STAT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I do think she has been WARNED to stfu and smoke touch some grass until the book is out because she's incapable of being nice and publishers are worried the book will bomb
I think this is why there's the new email as well. She's probably been pontificating on giving someone access to her other one(s) by saying she's got personal stuff on there, so they've got her to create the hello one to be Jack Monroe [Work] that they can access and to try to stop the absolute chaos of her mixing everything in together.

Reactions: 43

Can’t stand Elon Musk but I’m kind of loving it too. Mostly because it affects the most irritating, terminally online, blue tick gobshites. It’s hilarious to see them complain his every action, yet be completely unable to do the one thing that would really stick it to him - just stop tweeting! Or even better, delete your accounts en masse because that would actually make an impact. But they can’t because they’re addicted.

They’re also the kind who’ve argued for years that Twitter is a private company and can do what it wants, when the people they disagreed with were being kicked off the platform. But now someone they don’t like is in charge it’s suddenly a ‘public resource’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
No real job apart from a few months as a trainee reporter in 2013 since she LEFT the fire service in 2011.

Left school at 16, joined fire service at 20. In those four years she worked in AT LEAST the below 😂

Grandad’s Chip Shop
View attachment 1719327
Debenhams with Dazza , ‘curing meats’ in the supermarket EYE-ROLL, PLEEZ which I’m assuming is…
View attachment 1719329
View attachment 1719347
View attachment 1719337
View attachment 1719343
And finally not yet listed above, MULTIPLE entry level customer facing retail jobs (minus 2 for Debenhams hot plate and Asda above), cafes, bartender, potwash (at grandad’s restaurant/shithole guesthouse and/or elsewhere?), fast food industry-something, waitress (at grandad’s restaurant/shithole guesthouse and/or elsewhere?).
View attachment 1719354
*chambermaid I’m being generous and not counting in the 4 years as she said she did it in grandad’s shithole guesthouse while at school.

That’s a fuckton of jobs to get through in 4 years. Love how she had to leave Southend to work in Basildon eventually. They’d prolly all heard about her in Southend by that point. (Or maybe she was fired from them all for stealing a scalpel but didn’t tell her boss?)

Also lol that high staff turnover Grandad apparently didn’t want to keep employing her either!

View attachment 1719384

After the fire service SHE LEFT her 2012 pub job after mere weeks, was fired from her 2012 folk music art coffee job after 8 days, LEFT another 2012 job to become self employed, Became a trainee reporter in Feb 2013, LEFT that job in Summer 2013 when the guardian came calling.

How fortunate she is that she’s spent the last ten years being a talentless, lying, grifting charlatan bleep with a fake backstory and getting paid handsomely for it. Because she sure as tit can’t hold down a real job.
Was her chipshop job at her grandpa's chipshop, or was he DEAD by then?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The outrage of the blue ticks is keeping me highly amused at the moment, I have to say. And all the threats to leave, as if anyone actually cares! Their self importance is astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How long did Jack stay watching them put her book out? As Asda book shelves hold literally maybe 5 copies of each book, and they all come in the same box. Like 30 seconds work there dear...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The outrage of the blue ticks is keeping me highly amused at the moment, I have to say. And all the threats to leave, as if anyone actually cares! Their self importance is astounding.
The leavers who won't leave drive me insane. They've not been off Twitter since they all said they were leaving ages ago. It must be absolutely killing Jack that she can't weigh in. I had high hopes for her working out how many tins of Smart Price hoops Musk could buy if he gave away his entire fortune to the needy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Grandad’s Chip Shop
View attachment 1719327
View attachment 1719329
View attachment 1719347
View attachment 1719337
View attachment 1719343
View attachment 1719354

View attachment 1719384

How fortunate she is that she’s spent the last ten years being a talentless, lying, grifting charlatan bleep with a fake backstory and getting paid handsomely for it. Because she sure as tit can’t hold down a real job. She’d better keep her legs closed open and snag a rich sugar daddy and new SB STAT!
Pre-SB she also claimed to be working part time in a cafe and in a night club while also doing her fire service shifts. I bet she was horrendously unreliable at all three of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.