Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That pisstaking of being poor is absolutely what middleclass snobs do when their privilege is pointed out to them.

Because you don't bang out £6.95 on a jar of paste or £14.60 for 250g of sausage (Amazon) if you don't know whether you like them when you can't afford to get a new pair of shoes or a winter coat - but you do if it's just a quick 'I wonder what that's like?' in Waitrose whilst you're picking up a coffee to drink whilst your kid is at her ballet lesson.

I'd never tried an olive until I was 30. Because I couldn't afford to take the risk of not liking them. Artichokes (both types) took until I was 40. Not because I was fussy, but because I simply couldn't afford the risk.

So, in the language of my people, one I learned long before I extended my vocabulary through reading (and that changed my accent because I hadn't heard the words before, so had no reference other than what was said in books/dictionaries) - Why don't you just fuck off, you po faced prick?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

peperomia

Further recaps-
- Claimed to have been 'ambushed' into developing anorexia as a child by hearing a Manic Street Preachers song on the radio.
-Put out a call for interest for her crap safari cooking show that despite years of careful stitching and pitching behind the scenes, was 'too niche' for the public. Probably fine now though.
- Spent her day consulting with LITERALLY HUNDREDS of schools and libraries that need her to oversee the great DW cleanse 2020

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else getting weird adverts at the moment? I googled “tekning” and have discovered that it is Swedish for faceoff, like in ice hockey, but am still none the wiser. I was getting adverts for mature ladies earlier so not sure if this is an improvement, and what sort of aura I’m giving off to have attracted these? Maybe Novak is into this stuff?

View attachment 176452
It’s just Putin babe don’t worry x

Finally in present day, sorry for how much I’ve spammed the pages as the thread has slowed down. @Pocahontas ❤❤ My dear heart haha, I only had 2 of your lollies today but a new formula of 60/40, I stupidly did 95/5 and the texture was more like sorbet 🤮 I love the crunchy ice shards, I am slightly anaemic now so it’s common, praying I don’t fuck my teeth up crunching non stop!

Edit: omfg KIER IS 57 YEARS OLD?? He’s doing well drop the skincare routine sis x

• Haha
  • Heart

J4n0Z

Chatty Member
Yay @moldwarp -and welcome to the coven/cabal of fraus!

I am always SO relieved when yet another person sees right through her ludicrous claim to be working class. So crass and offensive.

@LennyBriscoe fellow civil servant over here. Well, for a couple more weeks, anyway.

View attachment 176003She’s ‘liked’ this even though the person had basically changed the recipe and then declared it delicious. 🤨
So basically "I changed your recipe completely, now it's edible" - what a ringing endorsement, eh 😏

• Haha
Guys yesterday on my day off I spent hours doing some Insta admin ..... somehow I had been following 750 accounts !! I created myself a new account for my crafting and book accounts I like to follow and then went through and Marie Kondo’d (does this bring me joy in my life? 😂) 400 off the list of accounts I follow. It was quite a delight to hit Unfollow on JM I must admit 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
Definitely convinced she’s had fillers (nothing wrong with it but don’t lie and say you’ve got some illness when it’s a cosmetic treatment), as the horizontal fold in between the nose and top lip is very common in women who have had their lips made bigger
Absolutely she has had some facial work done. Looks as though she has had a few botox injections in her forehead. But hard to say for definite as she always photoshops her pics so much. OK so it's super common for IG influencers to photoshop but given that Jack's whole USP is all "take me as I am, I'm a rough diamond" bullshit, it comes across as pretty hypocritical. Mind you, she's no stranger to hypocrisy.

What is worse, and for someone who claims to be a mental health advocate, downright irresponsible and dangerous, is her shooping her pics to exaggerate her thinness. As a former anorexic (as she claims to be) she should know that that is SUPER triggering to anyone struggling with eating disorders who may be looking to her as a beacon of recovery. It's especially dangerous for people who talk about anorexic recovery to do so as it sends a message to struggling sufferers that it's OK to relapse and that maintaining a healthy weight is not possible. It would be bad enough if she simply posted pics of herself at a dangerously low weight. But to photoshop pics to pretend she is at a dangerously low weight, or to exaggerate it, is beyond the pale. A week or so ago she made her profile picture one of her face which was shooped to exaggerate her cheekbones and jawline. She took it down, I think someone sent her a DM about it. But given that anorexia is very vulnerable to external triggers, is highly communicable, and has the highest mortality rate of all the mental illnesses, it's beyond belief that she didn't know how dangerous her thin-flaunting on Twitter is. All leading me to conclude that she doesn't care about helping other people with mental illness. She just wants attention.

• Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
She wrote herself that a "journalist friend" set her up with the photoshoot / article which was the, uh, snowflake which led to the avalanche.
Now this is the kind of thing that absolutely sucked me in. She's not very annoying there I don't think. I took it all at face value. Little did I know. Thanks, dear hearts, for opening my eyes.

Chocolate girl

What I find interesting about her, if anyone brings up the appalling DC situation (that cost her the Sainsbury’s gig - might have been able to buy your own house if you hadn’t been so awful 🤷🏻‍♀️) or the JO shitshow, she’s very quick to snap that she apologised and that should be the end of it.

Does she think DW is going to apologise to her for her perception of his books? Or is it genuinely about her need to take down another person because she’s so unhappy in her own life?

I watched that GMB clip and it had on the screen that she was a ‘Writer and a Journalist’. Is she an actual Journalist?
I've noticed that as well with Jack, that if people bring up any of her wrongdoings she gets very offended because she apologised and she was ILL and she shouldn't be reminded of it.

So if DW was to go down the same route, apology, illness etc then in theory she should accept the apology, delete all tweets and never comment on the subject matter again 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I think she’ll lose her flow with the DW stuff and revert to type tomorrow. Over the next few days she’ll allude to a breakdown, repeat to everyone how much she does for free, and will write a ‘private letter’ to him to apologise. She has no foundation for her tirade against him, so it will crumble sooner rather than later

• Heart
She wrote herself that a "journalist friend" set her up with the photoshoot / article which was the, uh, snowflake which led to the avalanche.
The thing that jumps out of this post for me is the "me, me, me" narrative. "I spoke at a party conference, I was invited to festivals, I, I, I, me, me..."
There's a noticeable lack of mention of her son i.e. "I no longer have to worry about feeding SB, he'll never have to go hungry again." It's all "what Jack did next".

But then I think her back story is hugely exaggerated so no surprise there.

• Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
2AB4AB38-99C1-4A78-A404-1B5E757E33B3.jpeg
I’m trying to think of a public figure whose perceived behaviour is so completely different to their actual behaviour and i’m stumped.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Silver Linings

VIP Member
48A5B6B8-D29B-4AF7-B37F-C73FCD96B199.jpeg
1B2BC41D-1FE0-4662-9A95-0EDC1538801C.jpeg
The comedown is definitely due. After the panic of the Henry gif and the high of the media attention, now all she’s got is people who will never work with her and random twitter people seeing things they hadn’t noticed about her before.

• Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
@MancBee I, for one, think you are fucking amazing. Having the courage to speak up about what you went through is something I've never been able to, probably never will.
I don't want to overstep, but if you have never disclosed to anyone, please consider doing it. It honestly changed/saved my life when after 25 years I finally told someone. A lot of the fears I had (rejections, prying, wanting sordid details, gossiping about me) never happened. I can't tell my family, but I have told several close friends and my husband now (therapy, all down to therapy) and my life is so much better.

• Heart
View attachment 176530
But working class top trumps is Jack's favourite game!

Even evidenced in her reply - 'the shabbier bit'... She just can't help herself can she?!
If Jack had married Allegra and was living in some Notting Hill mews getting her weekly Wholefoods shop delivered we’d still have to hear all this bollocks. Nothing will ever be enough for her, she’s incapable of being honest or happy.

Speaking of which I wonder when she’ll take over the family empire? Will we get to see landlord Jack have a meltdown over simple work tasks like we see author Jack whinging about the Royal Mail losing 40% of everything she puts out? Maybe she’ll re don her pseudoname Jackie to hide her portfolio from the general public so she can still shell her poverty narrative for a few extra quid 😳

• Haha