Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Surely her new, 2 day old followers see that she doesn’t actually give a shit? She’s shameless, and I don’t mean the tv drama.
I would imagine if it's quietened down now, she'll start to tick back into red daily figures on social blade over the next few days.

Reactions: 5

Pocahontas

VIP Member
The ending of that film is hilariously crap!
It is, but also reeallly disturbing 😂.. most of it is creepy / tragic / sad. I read up on the Siamese twins Daisy and Violet Hilton after watching it and it’s quite a sad story. They were born in Brighton!

Reactions: 5

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Middle Class grammar school yes, Essex no. I lived in Southend until I was 28. I think a lot of people who do not have southern accents get them mixed up. For instance the Portsmouth accent sounds like a West country accent to me , but my scouse mate thinks they sound like cockneys!
Jacks accent is fairly neutral i think

Reactions: 4

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
It is, but also reeallly disturbing 😂.. most of it is creepy / tragic / sad. I read up on the Siamese twins Daisy and Violet Hilton after watching it and it’s quite a sad story. They were born in Brighton!
Oh wow I will have to read up! Yes the exploitation was horrible and I’m not sure I’d be comfortable watching it again!

• Heart
Reactions: 4