Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
What happened to all the 'modelling' that papers claimed she'd been offered? I've seen quite a few references to her being offered 'modelling work'.?
SBs step mum has referenced her past modelling frequently and her MUA type activities. Jack has simply adopted these as her own life experiences, to the point of attempted one-upping of step-mum on the same FB makeup page at same/similar times over the past 4 years at least.
SBs step mum is a very pretty, quirky lady with a great talent for MUArtistry.
The green (quality-street wrapper) eyed monster at play?
Makes you think

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-10-05 21.10.34.png

Screenshot 2022-10-05 20.55.32.png

Squigs defending the honour Molly's risotto and running rings round Sock Jack (allegedly m'lud).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
She had a policewoman fiancée in this article in 2013 as she was “getting married” in 2014. Not sure if she ever claimed to be engaged or getting married to the one she claims was abusive to her while she was pregnant with SB and who used to mock her for not being butch (basically the exact same thing almost verbatim she also accused leggy of mocking her for)
Article TW suicide (again) though she must have forgotten she said this in 2013 because it’s a different version here from the one she told about the same occasion in 2022 but where she “woke up in the bathroom freezing cold”

Re the stealing a scalpel getting secretly expelled thing, she’s contradicted it herself multiple times. In her open letter to Edwina she clearly says she dropped out has also claimed in several places to have been bullied and left

View attachment 1628363

View attachment 1628364

ETA I know we’ve moved on but I just found the grim string of tweets where Jack calls herself a whore. It’s actually worse than I remembered
*cough* Del Monte? Hellmans?
6C2E6EA3-F3D4-4E5E-B2DA-1B1370731341.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Morning. It's really nice of Jack to reactivate but not post, it gives people a chance to hit that unfollow button. Love that for us 🥰

Screenshot 2022-10-05 at 09.05.06.png

• Haha
  • Heart

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
“Helped myself to some bread rolls at the big dinner at the G8 summit in 2013”
Trust me on this, *no one* sneaks into "the big dinner" at a G8 event. I was part of the planning committee for an event at a facility that hosted a G8 a few years previously. Every inch of public space in that place was monitored 24/7 while the G8 was on. JM is lying as usual.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

steverc

The parody-fella's tip-jar is ABSOLUTELY FINE. It goes out of its way to say exactly what it is, that it's a tip jar and nothing else, it's for handing over one single small amount if you're in any way amused. It's the very OPPOSITE of what Jack does and <pseud alert> is in itself a slightly (emphasis on slightly) witty way of flagging up how mendacious Jack's approach was and is.

If it was me, I'd run it like a month like that, then publish it all and give it to a non-Tussell small charity - that might yet be the goal. Even if it isn't, fair f*cks.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I think it's best to reign it in on the parody accounts. No offence to anyone, but I don't think every post needs to be repeated here.

Best to have some distance as tattle is about public figures. ☮

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Has she ever given out a single useful tip?
I mean, if we are being really vulgar, just by evidence in her own words posted here in the past 24 hours she’s told us WARNED GRIM 1. that as she herself is one, “nice girls” cook minging pancakes with courgettes rather than doing something else with the courgettes, and 2. that when you are living destitute in the endless dark and cold with a two year old and two free hands, you must write poetry rather than knock one out in front of them.
She’s silly, immature, crass, largely talentless, completely lacking in any sort of self-awareness, and a total and utter embarrassment to herself. (CONFIRMED). DO BETTER, JACK. If you’re even capable of it, that is.

PS to Tonkinson, you are NOT HELPING HER with your ridiculous enabling.

• Heart
  • Sick

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Aside from the nuclear cringe - just who is this stuff for?? Who needs a recipe for mushroom on toast? That's not a recipe it's just stating 2 ingredients that frequently go together. And the boasting is grim. Wanting everyone to think she's got a magic muff
Blimey is it a recipe book or a diary? Also; no pepper? Why is she saying thyme is optional - the meal would just be onions, garlic and mushrooms in cream cheese (yuck PLEASE use crème fraiche and rosemary if you do make this, and sauté the onions in chicken bouillon first) over toast otherwise?

It’s like she sees a meal then tries to be cheap but ends up so far from the meal it’s the equivalent of ketchup on spaghetti being a cheap spaghetti bolognaise. But it’s not.

When I had less money a tin of soup over pasta was a filling meal for two and it was less than 50p. Bit of cheese on top, 30p garlic bread, yes please. If flush, some reduced bakery counter doughnuts for pud. Not posh but who wants that, really with -£250 in the bank I was just happy to be eating.

I could, back in 2000/1 feed me and now husband for £15 a week. It was repetitive and we ate for fuel not fun. Never did we desire to spend our entire weekly budget on a book telling us how to make shit versions of better food. Once we started to earn, then we bought more exciting things. Nowadays I love to make sushi but I’d never patronise someone struggling with a bloody lettuce leaf, leftover rice and spam version for example.

What’s bloody wrong with eating filling simple food, why do we need these new sloppy rank inventions by a woman who gets Hermes scarves as a gift and finds old diamond rings in her house. Piss off Jack.

• Heart

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Sat with my coffee watching Tom Kerridge on BBC Breakfast pushing for free school meals to be expanded to cover those currently falling through the cracks. How is he doing this??? He's in a school holding a cooking class with the children and working with the school and their suppliers to produce what looks like lovely, healthy, filling nutritious meals engaging with everyone, the media included, in an open friendly way - explaining not only the need but also how to make it happen. Warm and smiley - not a snark, shout or flounce in sight. 😊

• Heart

Django

VIP Member
Is it bad that I’m not finding the parody account as funny as everyone else seems to be?

Yes, it’s fucking amazing that it’s wound Jack up enough to post about it and drive more traffic there, but there’s a genuine opportunity through humour to show Jack’s grift and inconsistencies. It feels like the parody is wasted a bit going through recycled puns and one liners about being broke.
I know what you are saying, but that account + Awfully Molly are making Jack's happy place deeply uncomfortable for her right now so more power to them whilst we wait anything more.

• Heart

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Insta, someone commented "this looks Moroccan" I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. 1) it totally doesn't 2) it has ham in

• Haha
  • Wow

maytoseptember

VIP Member
SBs step mum has referenced her past modelling frequently and her MUA type activities. Jack has simply adopted these as her own life experiences, to the point of attempted one-upping of step-mum on the same FB makeup page at same/similar times over the past 4 years at least.
Makes you think
No WAY! That’s why she started posting in the Mrs Gloss group? Well, blow me down with a feather. She must have loved the triple whammy of 1. getting tons of people to kiss her arse (because she was a minor celeb), 2. have a new outlet for her shopping addiction AND 3. get one-up on SBs step mum.

• Wow
  • Sick
I'm not sure we'd captured the full thread on this quote tweet of parody Jack, by a Jack Stan. Did we know about the claims of additional security at Hastings festival? Presumably of the private kind and not celebrity po po or MI5. 🤭 Didn't turn up you say?! #tossers

View attachment 1625694
View attachment 1625695

Sorry, my screengrab obscured the bottom of the second part. Insert "trolls" and it will all make sense!
After Salman Rushdie was attacked, I think some book festivals did put on extra security/contact authors to reassure them about existing security in place. If Hastings had any extra security in place for the event it would have been because of that, and not because someone who'd cooked one of Jack's recipes decided they wanted their money back, with menaces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

hytuhh

Chatty Member
About 6-8 months, really not long. She moved in after the second date (there's a grim story involving sex mushrooms) I think Jack was always acquisitive and entitled though, but Leggy gave her a real view into that celebrity world - although she seems to maintain a level of privacy, especially regarding her kids. We can't blame her for how Jack turned out though, she was destined to be a horror no matter what.
I just wanted to see the history of this relationship so read the first article that came up and REALLY WISH I DIDN'T

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

ScarlettOHaha

Makes you think
Back when JM was on the lesbian message board and we met her, before she had her son, maybe 13 years ago, she said she was doing some modelling with a bloke who was a friend, she posted some pics, the ones I remember were in mens suits and wedding dresses. None of us thought it was real modelling, more to help her mate. But she shared pics of course.

• Wow
  • Haha