Jack Monroe #407 I lost hours yesterday learning about a Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't go back off to sleep, so popped on here and lo we have some early hours drama! Ooh dear Jack! Guessing the usual creep back to twitter isn't going to happen for a while longer..?

Reactions: 59
Tenner says Jack gets a SEVERE sting from one. Send cashos etc
Defra have got the National Bee Unit onto it. Which actually exists (to help pre-emptively protect hardworking smol bees from abuse, harassment, doxxing and death threats.)

Reactions: 52
I just hope she can't capitalise on it.

Oh what a wonderful morning, oh what a wonderful day
Oh what a wonderful feeling, everything's not going her way.

Reactions: 35
If Blocked & Reported don’t see a sudden spike in subscribers since they posted the podcast, I will eat any slop of the canals choosing.

This is it, Fraus. Snowballs’ a rollin’ down that hill. Chapeau all for your hard work!

Now how do I cancel my subscription to the podcast so I don’t end up paying for it two years down the line?!

Reactions: 81
That's amazing. I'm not familiar with the world of podcasts. Does this one get many listeners?

P.S. Just a reminder that Jack has been spending thousands on designer clothes and sideboards. Meanwhile, her poverty is so SEVERE that she needs to melt all of her lightbulbs down into one big lightbulb, freeze her soap into smaller soapcubes and train the brambly mice to collect rainwater in big leaves just so she can wash her hands. Makes you think.

Reactions: 66
Preemptive thanks to anyone transcribing and reporting on the podcast. I've been holding out for a Swindled episode on Mx Jack but this one will do!
I think it's around 3 am in the UK so odds are she's in bed and will wake up to a shitstorm.
Yesssssssss.

https://giphy.com/Tf3WW3uj1C8RwVEEnl

Reactions: 66
Oh & Vlad is being interesting again. Is that little van thingy one of the 'spacious homes'? It's nice of the homes stay all day, but where do we go when the homes leave the following day?

Reactions: 28
i Wonder if she will come out fighting and threatening legals, launch her remaining flying monkeys or stay silent.

Glad Katie is better at research than a British accent though.

Reactions: 53
i Wonder if she will come out fighting and threatening legals, launch her remaining flying monkeys or stay silent.

Glad Katie is better at research than a British accent though.
She should stay silent as she runs the risk of making things far worse. But this is Jack. She's impulsive, especially when in a rage, and she's also very brazen nowadays and clearly feels untouchable. She may look to new tactics to try and shut down talk about her.

Reactions: 52
Well well. Insomniac driven tattle catch ups sometimes catch the worm. This must be what has been hinted about.

Reactions: 65
the shoes in the TBC
Oh, and a brand spanking new iPhone too.
These are the shoes she both claimed a stylist had left behind at her house so said she could keep, and also that she accidentally walked off a photoshoot not at her house wearing them so kept them. Identified by @Into_the_tunnel, they’re Russell and Bromley

Her 10 Downing Street leopard monstrosities are similar but with block heels so assume similar price tag and I think she’s got at least one other pair too.

Also Ray Ban sunglasses at over £100 a pop. I am pretty sure more than one pair but can’t find receipts for the others right now.

A caveat that some of the things on this longlist might well have been less expensive at the time she bought them, but not by a huge amount. All these things have always been pricey. Again as others have said, NO JUDGEMENT of what anyone spends their earned money on. Don’t then whinge you can’t afford rent, to buy a house or grift money from other people while posturing as the voice of poverty and a budgeting expert though.

ETA

These look like a combination of tall IKEA Billys to me. At current time narrow and wider white versions are £75 and £120, same in the ‘wood’ colour £112 and £148. Not to mention the cost of what’s on them. Top right shelf looks to have over £150 of Moleskines sat on it for eg.

Also, more books and bookshelves. Different ones. Rainbow book wanker.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
To add, what she really won’t like is that in a number of places they actually laugh at how ridiculous she is and how nonsensical her lies are.

Reactions: 53
I would pay SERIOUS money to be a breakfast guest at the bungalow in a few hours, she opens her DMs/ emails and some fawning acolyte has written a synopsis …. Some of that crockery is getting smashed minimum. Hopefully SB is with his father.

I think if legals aren’t issued ( would be hard to see how they could) other outlets will start. I bet the Patreon bosses will be concerned now surely?

The potatoes were a smokescreen, this is the real reason for the flounce, would love to know when they contacted her.

re the money spent on luxury items, I wonder how much if any is spent on SB ( I feel it won’t be a lot). Does SB’s Dad get maintenance if SB does, as we suspect, spend most of his time there.

Reactions: 70
She's impulsive, especially when in a rage, and she's also very brazen nowadays and clearly feels untouchable. She may look to new tactics to try and shut down talk about her.
She's def impulsive, but I'm not sure if she feels untouchable. Some of her actions lately (e.g. the deleting sprees, epic potato strop) make me think she's aware of having lied herself into a corner.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.