Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish the time would hurry up!

Reactions: 22
That's not Jack, it's Wilem Dafoe.

Reactions: 34
My mum made THE best trifle. Sadly she died before her time and I have no idea what her recipe was. I want to say it had swiss rolls, custard, jelly, raspberries and cream. Definitely no tinned fruit and no hundreds and thousands.

Reactions: 76
Jenny numbers, I bloody love you. Hiya Huffycakes and fully grown Griftasaurus should either be thread title noms (sorry mods) or forever be in the Monroeniverse lexicon

Reactions: 51
Big Dave MBE adds a tin fruit cocktail (but only when Jack has a collab with Del Monte) and what looks like a rasher of bacon, then Jack sprays the top of the trifle gold to make Big Dave MBE laugh.

This sounds made up, I know. IT ISN'T.
Oh, so THAT's why the top was that colour?! I was about to ask what the light brown slop floating above the cream was...

Reactions: 29
Maybe it was a decade ago. Before The Pov.

I have no words. This looks like an abomination.

Reactions: 24
I'm now obsessed by the idea of the Birds Trifle Kit.
There are some classic reviews.
Bear in mind this is a kit of three different dried packages you rehydrate into liquids.
Several reviews complain it contains a lot of additives.

Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.