Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
So I'm struggling on ESA, a benefit which nasal nose has never had to live on. I buy a few ready meals because my depression overtakes my ability to make a meal. I find her budget hauntingly similar to the tory trope that we can survive on 20 quid a week. WE CANT. Many of us have disabilities which make preparing food difficult. The last fucking thing we are doing is rinsing hoops. She's a poverty cosplayer who needs exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
This whole roast potato saga is hilarious 😂
It has escalated from a mild 'they don't look very nice' to 'how dare you. My saintly mother is DISABLED. How dare you insult someone with multiple DISABILITIES. She peels 3 sacks of potatoes a DAY STANDING UP with a rusty SPOON'.
And then there were calls from the more deranged squigs for arrests to be made 😂
Priceless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

SendReceive

Chatty Member
I cannot now unsee this in Jack’s mum’s angular spuds.

(Apologies to Jack for being horrifically ableist etc.)

78D45392-C16F-4D3A-9D71-18CFFFC7B56D.jpeg

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-09-26 13.38.17.png

You new? You get used to it.

Screenshot 2022-09-26 13.38.48.png

WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE POTATOES? WAKE UP SHEEPLE. #POTATOTRUTH

Screenshot 2022-09-26 13.39.52.png

Oh Squig, there's no victim points in that. It's not how Jack works.

• Haha

Lurkingandlaughing

This is an intervention. An amnesty. Something. Its needed.

Dear Jack, that's not a yorkshire pudding. It doesnt matter if you call it a yorkie.

You need 75g of strong bread flour. This is flour with lots of gluten in it.
1 large egg. From fridge.
130ml of liquid. I use ALL whole milk, but you can split it between milk and water. Mostly milk though and if you must use semi skimmed do but I dont know why you'd do that.
Salt and pepper.

For cooking you will need a dollop of lard, beef fat, and or oil, you call it light cooking oil in your shit recipes.

Do this in a jug, not a mixing bowl. A big jug.
Sift the flour in. Yes it matters. You want air. Sift the fucking flour do not just dump it in.
Make a well in the centre of the flour. Break the egg into it and then gently tip the flour round the eggs into the egg. Beat shit out of this. I mean beat shit out of it. With a wooden spoon. THis is about building up gluten. You beat shit out of it here.
When you have beaten shit out of it start to add your liquid. Mix the rest of your liquid in, beat it in a little at a time, beating all the way, so that its a SMOOTH batter. Not lumpy. Not liquid with batter floating in it. No lumps.

THen you put it in the fridge and you leave it for at least an hour. Half an hour, you can get away with it, fifteen minutes you are pushing it. This batter needs to be chilled before you use it or its no good

I want you to find a muffin tin or a bun tin, just any old and I want you to put a dot of oil and or lard or beef fat in each hole. Your yorkshires could take up to 25 minutes so give yourself some time, delia says do it when your meat is resting and I would argue htis is the time to do it as you can turn the oven up.

When you are ready to make the yorkshire puddings, you take the jug out of the fridge, you take it to the oven, you open the oven door, you pull the tray out to sit on the open oven door and you fill it at the oven door and then you put it back in the hot oven quickly and shut the door. And you leave them. Until they are done.

They will be big and puffy and round and if you want the really huge size a muffin tin is the way to go. Dont ever serve whatever the fuck that was on your instagram. Its not very nice to do that to people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Her fans are utterly unhinged. Who knew criticism of someone's roasties could elicit such a reaction?

Screenshot_20220925-225323_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220925-225350_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220925-225404_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220925-225413_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 90

Emmapism

VIP Member
Jack's email/DM inbox: 'can we help with your Patreon? do you need any help with your website? Hi, we'd love to offer you the chance to interview for this job'

Jack:

Jack receiving a marketing email from Selfridge's that mentions booze:

• Haha
Reactions: 89

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
Ooooooooof. She didn’t mention her Mum was ‘disabled’ in the original tweet with the pic (why should there be any mention!), but so appallingly, cynically ready to use it in response to this squig. Who wasn’t wrong.

You manipulative twat.

F749A7F8-B907-4F57-8D31-BED709F874FF.jpeg

45B8537F-267A-405A-B6BF-D3C1BF82D87D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 89