Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Jack "I'm fair game for criticism" "LEAVE ME ALONE" Monroe

View attachment 1605153
View attachment 1605154
Ah yes, the same mum that you built a career upon telling people didn't notice you and your baby son were starving? I can readily believe the poor woman is a sweet, saintly, brilliant, beautiful warrior mum because it's about the only explanation for her not kicking your lying arse the length and breath of Southend twice, you halfwitted slopgibbon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 117

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Roastie Detractor is now being piled on by the ✨ comments club✨ but a few people are pointing out how disproportionate her response was...

Screenshot_20220925-224316_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 112

Geetbo

VIP Member
I think those “Yorkshire puddings” may be my aneurysm.

How the fuck could anyone produce them and think “nailed it - they are going straight the fuck on insta.”

• Haha
Reactions: 108

sleepingsatellite

Chatty Member
Tom is the only one not losing his shit over POTATOES. They're POTATOES?! FFS!
Oof, my bad for not squigging! Here’s the original and a bonus one while I’m here :ROFLMAO:

Back to the JM commentary my eyes are starting to hurt at the follower numbers jumping between 570-571k all the time.

31602CB9-814B-4A57-AC1F-11B834D4E189.jpeg
F5BE54E9-C635-4418-B68B-9DA25D094F74.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Geetbo

VIP Member
I’m still hooting that a frau has literally microwaved a plum. The canal is truly FORENSIC when it come to proving Jack talks bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Remember when she spent a day sneering at other people's trifles on Twitter? How does she know none of the people whose pictures she posted and slagged off to her six-figure audience were or are disabled?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103