Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 1604948

View attachment 1604949

View attachment 1604950

Obviously, just on Twitter so treat with caution but this is from one of the Patreon squigs who got a partial refund and does seem to be talking to other donors.
When/if this comes out it’ll be a massive blow for any defence Jack could possibly be cobbling together. And the fact a random person already sponsoring her was willing to provide free postage (to the value of £100s?) and I’m assuming discounted if not initially free labour goes to show how effective the grift has been. Heaven knows how much she’s been given over the years to “help the cause”.

Ngl though that Patreon community page sounds lit - in Jacqui’s absence it appears to have become an incubator program to mobilise victims to effectively finish the scammer. Good for them x

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Thank god! Now she can get on with all that outstanding admin!

She really has made an total show of herself today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Some absolute genius nominated the words of a squig for thread title but I can't find them to give them their prize of a day trip to Hastings. Ah well.

In the last thread Jack dabbled in a little bit of politics slagging off the government with the edgy use of a swear, and did Catherine Cookson dirty by cosplaying working class in a 🔺 suede biker jacket which cost nearly as much as the true cost of a hand-knitted shawl in the year of our slop 2022.

Pink Wiki x 2 is your essential reading at the top of the page for newcomers, no swears in your thread title nominations and try to hold off until p35 or later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Jack "I'm fair game for criticism" "LEAVE ME ALONE" Monroe

firefox_Ix8lqhe5mt.png

firefox_KrkQ2zOnwy.png

The lack of self-awareness is physically painful

firefox_0Dmpor9rxs.png

firefox_LghG00baCv.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-09-26 13.05.04.png

Clearly Jack's parents have done something wrong (evidence: Jack) but FFS she's hell bent on turning them into laughing stocks with her antics. Haven't they suffered enough?

• Haha
  • Sad

laylabella90

Long time listener first time caller…her account has gone! I feel like I have a chance at finishing my masters now, it has all been too much!

• Haha
  • Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
Did you see this exchange? I am laughing so hard, properly laughing out loud in my bed

I love you, Tom.

Screenshot_20220926-234725_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220926-234731_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220926-234844_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
View attachment 1606500

it’s been 2 years of constant trolling, can everyone take a break for 5 minutes please so jack can do some work? must be a nightmare that she does 100 hour work weeks when she can’t spare 5 minutes to do work :(
Outstanding admin stuff?! Hun this isn’t adding Berocca to the Sainsbury’s shop this is the biggest single revenue stream you have, this shit should come before beefing on Twitter or browsing the John Lewis app?! Patreon are gonna close u down at this rate sort it out you scammer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

HodgeSplodge

Whether she’s on or off the wagon alcohol/substance wise, she remains addicted to drama. Not meant flippantly
In the space of a couple of weeks she's managed to make both her mum and dad a laughing stock and she has no one to blame but herself and her propensity to lie and exaggerate about everything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Lol at those potatoes.

I wonder if Jack made them but decided to say it was her mum in an attempt to avoid the normal criticism of her cooking , so she took the insult personally?

Also the disability thing is a bit rich coming from her given what she did to Karl. I wonder if she's trying to game searches for her name and disabled?
😬

firefox_MiTvvV5lfy.png

firefox_5CpHAruuSv.png

firefox_1dZ2f1teDh.png

firefox_xlskLx7vSJ.png

firefox_jIV1xFZM13.png

Sent my OH the Yorkshire pudding post earlier and just received this back:

View attachment 1604855
Had a proper belly laugh at this one, brilliant thanks
This can feed a sylvanian family of 47 🤣

No Ladies and Gentlemen, these are not chocolate chip cookies, but mini toad in the holes 😲View attachment 1604893
ETA was still giggling from that and just seen this, send oxygenos x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
We've just got to the pina colada bread, which uses SELF RAISING FLOUR and also yeast??? What the actual fuck? She does not understand baking at all - you either make soda bread with soft flour and baking soda/acid (ie sr flour and pineapple juice) and it doesn't need kneading or rising OR you use yeast and a harder bread flour, as you need the structure from the gluten.

Sample commentary
"That's disgusting"
"Fucking hell"
"Why does everything go in the blender?"
"What the fuck?"
"That is NOT orange juice"
"She does not understand onions at all"

• Haha

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Tbh as a thread we’re seeing more and more of this sadly, what do we recommend to victims? It’s really sad to see people down on themselves for being scammed and there being no way to help. It is really shit and I’m really sorry OP.
I think every victim should be reporting to Action Fraud, to both build up a picture and grow their evidence base. I've dealt with them professionally in the past and it really does make a difference if they receive lots of complaints about a single entity:

Also contact Essex Trading Standards:

PayPal fraud reporting:

Patreon "report a creator: link:

If there's enough volume of correspondence to the above, that should help hamstring Jack Monroe's grifting.

• Heart

Reagent

Long time lurker here. I am bewildered by her actions. If this is her business twitter account why the hell is she arguing with randoms about her mothers roast potatoes. Additionally I'm disabled and would be incandescent if my daughter defended me in front of half a million people by using my disability as an excuse or a reason for a pity party. She really needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 82