Jack Monroe #403 It’s hard to believe anything Jack Monroe says anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching Mary Berry, and she has just used a tin of baked beans and not rinsed the sauce off. The elitist witch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 135
Anyone else think that she’s just expecting to ride this out? And every (made up) personal tragedy is a step up the rehabilitation ladder?

She’s got a comments club boosting her ego throwing her cashos and she’s got her fingers in her ears going lalalala to the rest. Blue ticks who support her despite the evidence. It’s like American Pyscho.

If every grift accusation comes with a ‘but I was abused / you’re bullying me / I’m sober and you can’t break me / someone said I should DIE’ how on Earth can anyone ever question her again? Is she made of Teflon?

Am feeling a bit deflated like when you watch a crime documentary and the obvious perpetrator gets away with it. Like will justice ever be done?

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Moxie. Of all the people in all the world the fraus will not be laughing at you. We feel bad that good people like you are being scammed and duped and of course alongside hoping that the grift will be up some day, we enjoy regular chaos’es along the way which helps make up for the overwhelming frustration that these online “personalities” are getting away with fabricating life stories, personality etc.

Second that. I havent actually signed up to a forum in YEARS, and I wont say how I ended up over here but I wouldnt laugh at you and I think quite a few of us really bought her bullshit. I have found this forum very useful for the moments when my piss has been truly boiled and I do not want to have my own deadbird feed filled up with her outrageous bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The money she was earning then 27k was it? was a pretty decent salary then, as it is now. Will never understand her doing that for whatever reason, especially as she didn't have another job to go to.

How long was she in that role because that’s a decent salary for someone of that age so why the hell didn’t she save some of it especially when she was pregnant and had a small baby.

Also how can she talk about the barriers to being published when she frequently says herself she’s an accidental writer…..

Reactions: 33
Forgive me Fraus but I was just watching Stranger Things with my child and drew a similarity between Vecna and his bats & Jack and her flying monkeys.

As you were

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Like will justice ever be done?
Maybe but maybe not.
It doesn't matter. As long as there's people out there telling the truth about her, she will always be in a perpetual state of fearing it's about to fall apart. That is one hell of a way to live and I wouldn't want it tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone else think that she’s just expecting to ride this out? And every (made up) personal tragedy is a step up the rehabilitation ladder?

She’s got a comments club boosting her ego throwing her cashos and she’s got her fingers in her ears going lalalala to the rest. Blue ticks who support her despite the evidence. It’s like American Pyscho.

If every grift accusation comes with a ‘but I was abused / you’re bullying me / I’m sober and you can’t break me / someone said I should DIE’ how on Earth can anyone ever question her again? Is she made of Teflon?

Am feeling a bit deflated like when you watch a crime documentary and the obvious perpetrator gets away with it. Like will justice ever be done?
I think it’s the beginning of the end.

I’ve never ever seen her being questioned as much as she has been since HH2, and she can’t be mentioned by anyone on Twitter now without squigs saying how shady she is and how much she lies.

She’ll still get a few appearances here and there but I don’t see how she can escape from all this. Ah well, it’s her own doing so no sympathy here. She’s had plenty of chances to be transparent and she fucks up time after time.

Still 570k followers but her engagement is shocking. Likes are barely hitting double figures now.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Maybe but maybe not.
It doesn't matter. As long as there's people out there telling the truth about her, she will always be in a perpetual state of fearing it's about to fall apart. That is one hell of a way to live and I wouldn't want it tbh.
She would feel so much better if she shut the Patreon and admitted she‘d fucked up. But she won’t because she appears to be incapable of ever admitting she’s made a mistake and I think she’s convinced herself that riding out the questions and challenges is worth it if the cash still keeps rolling in. I don’t think it it and it’s playing havoc with her mental health.

Reactions: 49
Still 570k followers
That figure still amazes me.
I have a Twitter account and I follow Sharon Davies. The Olympian, swimmer, national sporting legend. She only has 150k followers.. where the hell did JM get so many? Even ignoring the likelihood of bought, bots, socks etc. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: 43

I’ve never ever seen her being questioned as much as she has been since HH2, and she can’t be mentioned by anyone on Twitter now without squigs saying how shady she is and how much she lies.

She’ll still get a few appearances here and there but I don’t see how she can escape from all this. Ah well, it’s her own doing so no sympathy here. She’s had plenty of chances to be transparent and she fucks up time after time.

Still 570k followers but her engagement is shocking. Likes are barely hitting double figures now.
It's the beginning of the beginning of the end, and her attempts to claw back will become more and more desperate which will make the criticism snowball but will also see blue ticks running a mile from her. She will DARVO absolutely everything until she claims that she has been abducted by aliens and the past few years have actually been Bad Jack while Good Jack was bound and gagged in a UFO hovering over Nevada.

I am half joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I have a Twitter account and I follow Sharon Davies. The Olympian, swimmer, national sporting legend. She only has 150k followers.. where the hell did JM get so many? Even ignoring the likelihood of bought, bots, socks etc. It's ridiculous.
Baffling when you look at it like that! It’s a staggering number.

I think most follow her for morbid curiosity now. I’ve followed and unfollowed a few times over the years (never engaged with her) and now I just follow her for the chaos and to shake my head at her fuckwit defenders.

Reactions: 34

It has been since HH2 as well. Ultimately, this is her doing, she pushed the grift that little bit too far, and it backfired. It's all on her, not Patreon squigs, not AM, not us - HER. She fucked it out of greed, greed for money, attention, praise and sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1601351

Sneak preview from Thrifty Kitchen.
"I tried this tip, and it's brilliant for whitening the lace trims I make by candlelight in winter months, they tend to get grubby as I work, due to the lack of running water in my hovel. Thanks to Jack's advice I can now achieve a full 7'6 per month for my labours, which buys a lot of beef bones, I can tell you." Mrs M Hubbard, 1778

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Baffling when you look at it like that! It’s a staggering number.

I think most follow her for morbid curiosity now. I’ve followed and unfollowed a few times over the years (never engaged with her) and now I just follow her for the chaos and to shake my head at her fuckwit defenders.

She got an uptick of followers after Molly and rinsed hoops iirc, the internet loves some piss taking rubbernecking.

All her socials, across all the years, show she has very few irl friends. She definitely had some when it all began, but you see how her ego drives everyone away.

I actually feel bad for her, I know, I know, she's a twit, yeah, but, still feel bad for her. She's obviously really lonely and her life is so unfulfilling. Obviously all her own fault, she's clearly a nightmare, still feel bad though.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Have just seen an exchange on Twitter in which Karl (off "duck off Karl" fame) claims that Jack gives away all the money she gets for her brand partnerships.

Given that he was being highly critical of her until she slithered into his DMs and now appears to be fully back on her side, I dread to think what utter bilge she's been saying privately.
And if that was remotely true it would give the lie to her whole "help me, I'm poor" act. People who can't affect lightbulbs or shower gel aren't in a position to give away their paychecks.

Reactions: 29
I'm not surprised she has so many twitter followers. Lying to get viral tweets and plagiarizing other tweets to go viral does help get followers and cash donations.

I follow actual economists and statisticians who would never dream of posting misinformation. They don't have many followers or get much attention as the truth isn't nearly as engaging.

But in the long run she'll not benefit from building her (social media) house on sand. Sad thing is she believes the ridiculous twitter bubble hype from the jack-o-lites. She could have built an actual career rather than being a misinformation twitter bot.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
The 'I am the queen of budgeting' boils my piss, and selling that families with nothing can be fed on miraculous amounts of money cos look the smolpixie went to asda...yes your income matters when you sell that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm not surprised she has so many twitter followers. Lying to get viral tweets and plagiarizing other tweets to go viral does help get followers and cash donations.

I follow actual economists and statisticians who would never dream of posting misinformation. They don't have many followers or get much attention as the truth isn't nearly as engaging.

But in the long run she'll not benefit from building her (social media) house on sand. Sad thing is she believes the ridiculous twitter bubble hype from the jack-o-lites.
Totally agree. Twitter is a vortex that fuels itself, and she is such a prime example of this. Her instagram has 170k followers which seems about right for her "status" and because you can't generate the drama in the same way (also her food looks gross).

Reactions: 32
It's really annoying how she's constantly saying how 'literal' she is because of her autism. It makes is sound like it's usual for autistic people to have a high level of awareness of their own non neurotypical traits to the extent that they can point it out to other people like 'look at me being all autistic!'
My best friend is autistic, and I also have traits the make it likely im either close to or on the spectrum and for both of us it has complicated life and made it very very difficult at some points, and isn't something we'd drop into a conversation to try and score points in an argument.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.