Jack Monroe #403 It’s hard to believe anything Jack Monroe says anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's great Jack but what does any of this have to do with *checks notes* campaigning for LGBTQ+ equality worldwide?

View attachment 1600707
View attachment 1600706
It’s very hard not to go all John McEnroe at this (you cannot be serious).
Anyway must be off I have important campaigning to do:

1) tweet Maccas and insist they bring back the breakfast wrap ✨campaigning✨
2) fundraising - the worthy causes have asked that I don’t tell anyone who they are because they don’t want any raise in awareness that they exist
3) BTS woooo loook at meeee a little campaigning ghost 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 66
The Catherine Cookson lecture? Oh that's too funny. Jack Monroe on being a working class woman in publishing as the Catherine Cookson lecture. Oh dear me. Oh dear me. That's actually too funny.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Narcs are gonna narc right?!
Said it a million times, but she's never going to stop, is she? My issue is the bottom-feeding angle of it all. If she'd stop that I might be a bit easier on her, because she's just a figure of fun when you take the grift away.

• Haha
She shouldn't be let anywhere near a microphone. Not because I want to see her cancelled or deplatformed. I just don't want to hear that monotone voice of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Snark Monroe is back!
She’s going to be up all night with the thesaurus writing her speech!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
tit, the keynote really is tomorrow

View attachment 1600752

and she's only writing it *now*??? 😲 fuckin hell
That is so disrespectful! I don’t know why I’m surprised. Anyone who really was marginalised, and faced barriers in the publishing industry would take this seriously and be prepared* because you know you might not be as easily forgiven as someone with Jack’s contacts and privilege.

*even with ADHD, you’d find your own way to make it work

• Heart
Reactions: 70
That's great Jack but what does any of this have to do with *checks notes* campaigning for LGBTQ+ equality worldwide?

View attachment 1600707
View attachment 1600706
How is this lying liar allowed to continue lying like this.
LITERALLY DID NONE OF THESE THINGS
Jack Monroe is a massive liar, and takes money from people who earn less than her.
Pass it on, and please tell all your friends not to buy her over priced £20 recipe book in January (as if anyone will actually be buying it then ha), a whole weeks worth of shopping money on a book?? Just give them the twenty quid I guarantee they will feed themselves better with the money than that book ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Prays: Just someone mock up a Catherine Cookson cover for the thread. Please please.

I would absolutely do this but I do not have the necessary skills. I know those skills must exist somewhere here because have seen them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Everything she does has a "will this do?" last minute scribble sentiment about it.

If I was paying someone to perform at my festival, I'd want a lot more effort

• Angry
  • Heart
That is so disrespectful! I don’t know why I’m surprised. Anyone who really was marginalised, and faced barriers in the publishing industry would take this seriously and be prepared* because you know you might not be as easily forgiven as someone with Jack’s contacts and privilege.

*even with ADHD, you’d find your own way to make it work
I doubt it’s true she’s working through the night on it now, it’s just a way to throw another brag into the mix

Reactions: 24
tit, the keynote really is tomorrow

View attachment 1600752

and she's only writing it *now*??? 😲 fuckin hell
I'm not sure she actually understands that her Twitter is visible. Can't imagine what my client would think if I was writing a presentation the night before a few hours before I was due to deliver it and was showing off my extreme lack of shits to give about it all over the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
She is UNBEARABLE.

How dare you only be writing that speech now you ungrateful, lying, middle class scumbag leech.

ASDA WERE ALREADY ROLLING OUT THE SMART PRICE
YOU DID duck ALL WITH THE ONS THEY WERE ALREADY CHANGING IT
SUPERDRUG WERE PAYING YOU
I DONT REMEMBER THE LAST ONE BUT I AM STUCK IN SHOUTY RAGE CAPS NOW SEND HELPOS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
Jack, they're talking about successful campaigns.

ETA: I can even provide an example for you. Marcus Rashford and the FSM campaign. What did you do again? UBI? VBI? Big fat lie?
Ah yes, then there was Marcus Rashford's later work with Tom Kerridge which Jack tried to undermine with false allegations about Tom Kerridge stealing her work. Thankfully Jack is such an insignificant pea brain that hardly anyone noticed and the campaign was unharmed by her malicious tantrum.

Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.