Jack Monroe #403 It’s hard to believe anything Jack Monroe says anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To clarify, are those patreon posts all from J? Or from all different people? Couldn't be anything to do with them sacking their entire security team? A bit concerned about safety of subscribers atm?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1600727

Well Catherine Cookson wrote fiction, and you’re going to write about being a ‘working class woman’. At last I see why you might have been asked.

YOU UTTER GOBSHITE.
Is one of the barriers middle class women appropriating working class stories then refusing to share their platform for anything than self promotion or to promote other women?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
To clarify, are those patreon posts all from J? Or from all different people? Couldn't be anything to do with them sacking their entire security team? A bit concerned about safety of subscribers atm?
All different people. And yes, I think there is concern from subscribers and content creators.

And then there’s one ‘content promiser’ who is trying to deflect from taking money for doing sod all, via claims of hacking.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1600727

Well Catherine Cookson wrote fiction, and you’re going to write about being a ‘working class woman’. At last I see why you might have been asked.

YOU UTTER GOBSHITE.
Why is Jack doing a speech about being a working class woman? Did the organisers feel Princess Michael of Kent would be a touch too downmarket?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
tit, the keynote really is tomorrow

20220923_223959.jpg

and she's only writing it *now*??? 😲 fuckin hell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
Last minute Larry again. They were advertising this event quite a while ago. Why did she leave it for tonight to write her speech for tomorrow?
No contingency plan, no preparation
It’s a pretty prestigious gig, you’d have it done and reviewed months ago, the audience are likely to be discerning and you’d want to run it by a few people. This is why she had only 4.5 GCSEs- even GCSEs require a degree of effort

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think there maybe a data leak coming. Patron deserves it. Jack wouldn't survive that.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.