Jack Monroe #403 It’s hard to believe anything Jack Monroe says anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's great Jack but what does any of this have to do with *checks notes* campaigning for LGBTQ+ equality worldwide?

firefox_s8L44e9Jpy.png

firefox_DtjzBlaitq.png

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 121
Someone I know has worked with him, and said he's lovely and kind. And he replied to me when I tweeted him, and was very humble so I'm keeping his books.
Nigel always seems pretty good at interacting with his followers. He also isn't rude, snarky, doesn't tell you to duck off or accuse you of wanting him dead, which is nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Someone I know has worked with him, and said he's lovely and kind. And he replied to me when I tweeted him, and was very humble so I'm keeping his books.
Omg, you're Susan without the aubergines?!

I lived off his Fast Food recipes as a student, would recommend it as a cheap budget cookbook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
To be honest. If i wasn't on here i wouldnt have heard of pink news. Its hardly a grammy love.
Same babe x it probably has the same reach, if not less, than The People's Friend, an absolute banger of a magazine which I guarantee any Scottish frau of a certain age will have read at their Grannie's hoose when bored out of their mind on a wee visit 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
75452018-0A20-4CD8-972F-9E061589D45C.jpeg

Well Catherine Cookson wrote fiction, and you’re going to write about being a ‘working class woman’. At last I see why you might have been asked.

YOU UTTER GOBSHITE.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
View attachment 1600727

Well Catherine Cookson wrote fiction, and you’re going to write about being a ‘working class woman’. At last I see why you might have been asked.

YOU UTTER GOBSHITE.
Last minute Larry again. They were advertising this event quite a while ago. Why did she leave it for tonight to write her speech for tomorrow?
No contingency plan, no preparation

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
I’m dying of second-hand embarrassment. Requesting credit for a “campaign” on Universal Basic Income?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.