Jack Monroe #403 It’s hard to believe anything Jack Monroe says anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin Lewis sold MSE for over £80m. He’s not short of a bob or two and I think genuinely still wants to help people.
I remember him when he started, back in the day - telling people what the best deals were with credit cards etc. He's been consistent since then.

Reactions: 30
Sorry, slightly off topic. I've just seen the Big Suze/Mum/Nigella thing on the Wiki!!!!! Just pissed myself. How did I miss the Big Suze thing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know where this will fall on the thread, but just because I brought it up a few times in the JM threads, I had to say goodbye to my cat, Nigella, who I adopted back in 2013 when Nigella Lawson wasn't ya know, aligning herself with Jack.

I have no regrets about naming my cat Nigella, she made that name her own, but damn if it isn't annoying to see the inspiration behind her name align herself with someone I detest.
I am so, so utterly sorry for you... I am sure she was the best cat that ever lived, and the most loved.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In. A previous life I worked for a Spanish Bank for 16 years 🔺they made so much money off bank charges I hated it.
In my last week I reckoned I refunded over 20k of charges to people. one lovely lady ended up being 1000 in credit after my reversals.
It was my dirty protest and I figured better than just doing a massive tit on my managers desk which was my original idea

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
We have some of his books, i accidently on purpose set them in the chairty bag today.
I have just realised Nigel Slater is NOT Nigel Havers, who I had been picturing every time he was mentioned… did wonder why a classic British actor would be quoted on Jack’s books. Send brain cell-os

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I have just realised Nigel Slater is NOT Nigel Havers, who I had been picturing every time he was mentioned… did wonder why a classic British actor would be quoted on Jack’s books. Send brain cell-os
I don't have the lung capacity for the stifled laughter reading this send iron lungos

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I love the line ‘Posting you’re fucked sunshine and so on just makes you look silly as you clearly don’t understand how these things work’.
So simple, so damning, so embarrassing 😂
Screenshot 2022-09-23 21.23.15.png

This astute squig puts it best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 137
In. A previous life I worked for a Spanish Bank for 16 years 🔺they made so much money off bank charges I hated it.
In my last week I reckoned I refunded over 20k of charges to people. one lovely lady ended up being 1000 in credit after my reversals.
It was my dirty protest and I figured better than just doing a massive tit on my managers desk which was my original idea
Santander? I once went over my OD with them by about £15, but because I’d bought 3 things separately in that £15 they charged me £105 or something - £35 per item, absolute cunts. Well done on the dirty protest, excellent Frau.

Probably the only people following United Agents are people desperate for agents for something. Doubtful any of them know who she is…! She would find it quite easy to slip away into anonymity with her ill gotten gains if she wished because she’s just so unremarkable. It’s why she lies and co-opts identities so much, there’s no actual substance to her whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder why she does say CPS? She knows well enough that’s in the USA. Is it to keep the words “social services/children’s services” away from her name and google results? She knows it’s wrong. I’m sure she’s doing it on purpose. So it’s “not a lie” maybe?

Reactions: 44
I wonder why she does say CPS? She knows well enough that’s in the USA. Is it to keep the words “social services/children’s services” away from her name and google results? She knows it’s wrong. I’m sure she’s doing it on purpose. So it’s “not a lie” maybe?
Mm, more inclined to believe she’s just a bit thick? Though her low cunning could be cleverer than I give it credit for!

Reactions: 27
When your head is fried because you've been twatted all weekend, you say stupid stuff...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.