Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd guess SB has come home today after a week or so with his dad, bringing his DW collection back with him.
This is what makes it all the sadder. He was probably quite excited to tell his mum about the book he’s read, and she’s co-opted it as an opportunity to grandstand. For two hours.

Reactions: 53
It’s fucking awful. I thought she was trying to claw back but that tweet and the agression to Alison! I need to sleep but I can’t stop watching as she pours more petrol on.

Reactions: 26
This is what makes it all the sadder. He was probably quite excited to tell his mum about the book he’s read, and she’s co-opted it as an opportunity to grandstand. For two hours.
Poor lad is probably wondering what he has done wrong this time

Reactions: 28
https://giphy.com/kf3eb3S3QJHB87w3JZ

Reactions: 19
This is Jack alright. This is who she is.

Reactions: 27
Oooh I don't suppose you oanyone on the thread has some easy slow cooker recipes with few ingredients?

Ooh one more tweet has gone but I have no idea which. My phone is so hot and unlike Jack I only have one. https://giphy.com/10hfegXGKVRVNm
Her live follower count is looking pretty grim
Social Blade

Reactions: 9
That is so aggressive I’m actually gobsmacked. The picture of that Alison’s name, I don’t know what makes it so bad but it just adds such a layer of aggression. Wow.
It gives that threatening "l know who you are" vibe, think that's why.

Reactions: 33
If Louisa is still lurking on here, or if she’s on Twitter this evening, I’m sure she’ll be thanking her lucky stars that she dodged that bullet. JM is an absolute fucking liability to herself!

Reactions: 42

That was my first thought.

I used to love all kinds of crap books with titles like "donkey on the doorstep" and "goat gurunkaling in the ghetto"
Goosebumps trashy ghost stories.... The babysitters club.

My parents never turned it into being about THEM.

They respected my interests

Reactions: 39
Lol, there’s been a few of us who spotted it. We all can’t keep up with the outrage

Reactions: 11
A rehashing of her ‘That One’ catchphrase and a retweet of the cat video; she’s playing to the gallery tonight!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.