Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Rootle - to dig with the snout.

I think she mean root around/furtle through.

(do not look up furtle on urban dictionary 😳)

Use words properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Cheekymonk3y

Actually I was just thinking she did make a point of saying she got avocado's in her last shop. Given her portion sizes that pictured plate is probably for sharing among 4 (generously) so it's really impressive how many extra mouths she's feeding (on just 20 pounds!). She's such a hero.
With leftovers

• Haha

Elastoblast

VIP Member
"The silence of the (complete) Bam". Will our wee manic pixie nightmare remain quiet? Is she sulking prior to a fit of absolute rage tweeting? Off to another meeting as the true hideousness of her recent behaviour finally dawns? Sitting on her hands trying to prove she's not addicted to Twitter or out actually enjoying the company of her lovely son?

miss_terious

The frying in cheese has to be a typo right? She must have meant the cheese was separate. Right?

Right? <aneurysmly>
I can only assume she meant she fried them and then added some cheese and chili, but anything's possible???

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
Well - a couple of episodes ago Katie casually asked her co-host if 3rd generation immigrants were a thing, and if it garnered any oppression points.My ears perked up because I’ve only heard that used once before. Could Katie be on the case? Then she recently QT’d Jack’s gas station/bodega haul and said basically in the US that would be $1,000 worth of food. She’s hilarious.

So Jack’s definitely on her radar & I’m hoping there will be an episode forthcoming.

Y’all make me laugh, now fuck off.
Agreed, I love Katie and she had Helen Lewis on recently to talk about 'TERF Island' so it's quite possible they could cover Jack as a British story.

• Sick

Edie Po

VIP Member
I just showed this to my OH
Me: what do you think this is?
OH: *face cycling through several expressions of horror and bewilderment.* I don’t know? Something on a pizza?
Me: OK but what?
OH: It doesn’t look like anything. A slimy nothing? … A tumour!
Me: It is a pickled radish slice
OH: A… why? What even is? Go away.
I'm sorry about the pending divorce 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

SharkAttack

VIP Member
So going by the quote tweets on that slop toast picture, the publishing team guests included someone from marketing, and someone from publicity. Would they need to be there if she was being dropped? I do think it was some kind of intervention though. Maybe they’re people from the publishers that she gets on well with?

Just adding to the love ❤

Yes, looking at their accounts they seem quite credulous. Which is just how Jack likes them.

• Angry

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Awh, that's nice to hear. He isn't full Jack grifter. Was worried about how legit it all was. Faith restored.

I was just pointing out how he is part of the 'send me money for no reason' club. It's a horrible modern phenomena!
The original bookshop was practically a shed, I remember going there and being quite shocked! He was just slightly the wrong side of the tracks in Wood Green, belonged more in Crouch End or Muswell Hill

veronica71

VIP Member
In my opinion, Jack and people like her are part of the reason why.
People are sick of being told who to vote for and generally being patronised by that whole section of media lefties. I remember somebody telling Hugh Grant to STFU before the last election, because he was making things worse.
So much this - and it’s something that I was guilty of in the past but since the Brexit vote I’ve taken time to read and listen and realised it’s so much more complicated than I realised.

Of course what I should have done is made a living of shout TORIES BAD and monetised all my issues.

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
So going by the quote tweets on that slop toast picture, the publishing team guests included someone from marketing, and someone from publicity. Would they need to be there if she was being dropped? I do think it was some kind of intervention though. Maybe they’re people from the publishers that she gets on well with?

Just adding to the love ❤

Maybe they were there to explain why they were going to have an impossible time marketing or publicising her book due to her behaviour.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Why on earth can't she just cook a normal brunch 😭? You know, pastries, fruit, cereal (granola?), a fry up - for meat eaters/veggies/vegans? Why is it always a baffling combination of mush or dry old shite? Or the endless bloody smoothie bowls that went on for 84 years?
That's before we start on the dead pet smoothie bowl decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 17