Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sioc

Really want to know how many people were on the publishing team.
Imagine a fresh faced intern tagging along to go the house of a famous food writer for brunch only to be served
Screenshot_20220831_135150.jpg

"these cherry tomatoes taste...interesting" you say weakly.

"Ah that'll be because I fried them" Jack grins like a Cheshire cat as you eye them dubiously.

"In cheese"

<camera pans into horrified pupil of eager intern before fading fully to black>

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98

Smeghead

VIP Member
@Orphan_Black sending these: 💕🐈🍾🍰 (my favourite things) and a 🍌 and a🍸 from my hero / avatar Lucille (on the off chance you watch Arrested.) xxx
I’ll echo this, not sure what’s spooked you @Orphan_Black but you’re very much loved and respected. We’ve had a few regulars feeling a bit off sorts recently, whether from new posters, illness, Jack’s triggering ways, or other things - so also a shout out to @jenny2603 @MancBee @kachoochoo. It’s relentless on here at the moment, lots of newbies (with some great new input and insights btw) - while all moving at a million miles an hour. Very easy to feel discombobulated. We’ve probably all needed a breather over the years, but we are all good, I’m glad everyone is doing OK and this place is all the better with everyone here providing commentary, looking out for each other and sharing laughs when we can. Go well gang 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 96

Geetbo

VIP Member
Also interesting that she only posts any content featuring Content when SB is visiting. Rly makes u think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

WaffleKent

I have grunked but apols if someone has already done this but thrashing in a trap of their own making for thread title?
Screenshot_20220901-084906_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Patreon payday

773 subscribers so that’s an estimated minimum (assuming £3.50 ps, -12% platform fees) of £2.4k revenue diverted away from charities & helping low income families.

She’s lost 38 subscribers. Full update to come at some point today.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Tomorrow should be Patreon drop day as a heads up fraus. Will take a look at the month so far after lunch to see what acquisitions she’s had so far and how it compares to previous months, and share opening figure so anyone awake can do a quick MoM% figure.

Idk why I’m quite nervous about this one cos I think we’re gonna be disappointed and not see as many losses as we would expect with everything going on :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Ah, I give up. This is like Groundhog Day. Jack is never going to take accountability for anything and we’ll be here in 2,5,10 years still saying the same thing. Go back to thread 1 and we’re pretty much doing that now. And fuck thread woman for saying everyone who doubts Jack is a Tory, why is that or being GC the default setting? Where are people’s critical thinking skills? It’s just a joke now, there can be expose after expose and she still comes out of it smelling of roses after the initial push back. It just all seems so pointless now.

Soz fraus, it’s just so disheartening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Hello again to thread-a-day Jackie, it's all a bit mad, eh, pals?!

Thread title by @Lurker1985! and recommended by @JombleWomble. You both win a day off from the chaos. Be free!

Recap-

Jack is continuing to lie, that's all I got.

Please help with recaps.

Newbies please have a look at the Wiki above for all your Jack FACTS, and remember everyone, always squiggle those squigs.

Toot Toot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
Recap:

Jack won't publish their annual salary any more, because she's fully aware that "some will falsely claim wild riches".

There was a mega thread last night RE crumbly shoulder, including terrible medication advice, with the whole thing acting as a distraction from the chaos (general)

AM thankfully reappeared post-holiday, because she is capable of taking time off Twitter

Hands were thrown under the bus

The JM quote RE Jeremy Kyle/tracksuit was extracted by a journalist despite it coming from a speech Jack made in the HoC. There's even an audio clip. Makes you think.

The publishers (hopefully) staged an intervention and were greeted with a plate of slop, featuring year-old radishes. What a shame they stopped at Pret on the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I really like radishes 🙁 Why is she ruining radishes for me?
I feel like she's been grunking and spotted my pickled pink slaw over on F&D, hmmmmmmmm. (I'm being super weird mentally right now, I dunno, convinced most of the canal hates me too 🤷‍♀️ but for the love of god, please don't make me the oracle again, that completely freaked me out, Jack. hashtag-be kind, pal)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I think she'll post whatever bilge she's writing to her Patreon as well.

Further emotional manipulation for you all to feel sorry for me and give me your money in 3,2,1...

Karl responds.

Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 10.19.42.png

Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 10.19.49.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 85