Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Think there is confusion between cancelling and getting refunds. Cancelling- easy. Refunds- impossible. Squiggs @Ing her want refunds, not cancellations I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
"Tonight, on Can't cook, Shan't cook...Ainsley, I, Jack Monroe self professed saviour of the poor will be cooking...

Peaceful oat goblins, with ready brek and a light vinaigrette. Topped off with mushed avocado and capers.

For the main- Authentic Greek pizza, with a base made out of flour and blended, mushed, spaghetti hoops. Sauce made from tabasco and ground tobacco. And the topping being half a tub of lard mixed with powdered cheese and pickled herring.

For dessert I present to you...Warm ice cream, defrosted, refrozen and then heated in the mee crow wah vey, with prunes and foccacia bread. And a sprig of parsley."

• Haha

Beansbeans

I used to really want to work in publishing. Weird sliced anuses on soggy avocado toast has made me very relieved I picked a different path.

• Haha
  • Sick

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I thought she was talking about relationships in general and had forgotten about the burger man because he doesn't actually exist. No?

• Haha
  • Wow

moldwarp

VIP Member
So squiggs are still getting abuse and Karl replying also
I’m unsure if he has accepted Jack’s View attachment 1543621
HAHAHAHA oh my goddess how entitled do you have to be to harass a total stranger by text demanding that they “Adress (sic) their transphobia” or block you? The mix of malicious aggression and petty childishness is mind blowing. It must be like being texted by a 9 year old psychopath

• Angry
  • Sad

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-08-31 23.30.46.png

I know this is old but it's haunting me. It's one of those Jack ones I put under alien pretending to be human. Also is it not fairly standard to be offered a fee to do a talk- even ones that Jack has made up in her head, is there a big NO FEES EVERRRRRR!!! campaign out there? I realise this barely registers in the Jack league of weirdness and the whole thread becomes even odder but it's just such a peculiar thing to make up.

• Haha

HalcyonDays

For anyone struggling right now, for whatever reason...love is the strongest force in the world. I truly believe that. Not sure where this will land because have spent the day with my very elderly parents, and had no intention of touching my phone the whole time. Just guessing that there's probably been more chaos (ING) going on if the last two weeks (2909 years?) have been anything to go on.

• Heart

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
My rabbit eats cat biscuits at any opportunity. I keep telling him he is supposed to be vegan but he just sticks his middle finger up at me and tells me to FUCK OFF. 🐇

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
I used to really want to work in publishing. Weird sliced anuses on soggy avocado toast has made me very relieved I picked a different path.
It was always something I thought must be really glamorous and of course that side exists but today a team of our fellow humans had to visit Jack in her lair, drink politely from dirty water cups and eat that horror slop as part of their job. They don't put that up on the careers sites.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Hello everyone, been away as I was kind of shell shocked at what shenanigans Ms Monroe has been up to.

Licking my wounds as yet another “Influencer/helper/struggling mum” has been exposed as fake.

I really don’t like the taste it leaves. I take people for who they are, perhaps I am just a hugemungous gullible gertie 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
I’d like to just thank Jack for putting their phone down for a few hours to let us all catch up. Although more likely the publisher confiscated them from her. Thank you for your service to the canal.

• Heart

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
I hope she gets more Patreons because her other sources of income will be drying up. Patreon's income puts her under much more pressure, especially as the recession and winter bills start to bite. She has to walk a higher tightrope with the thousands of random cult members who subsidise her. It's easy for them to turn on her and because of this it is an income stream with an enormous price to pay. She doesn't have to answer to anyone with regard to paid writing, but it's this which boosts her credibility with a certain group of people. Patreon will eventually go kaput without the validation of mainstream media.

• Heart