Jack Monroe #377 What’s the point?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🔬👨‍🔬

Definitely not a Jack fan, I'd never heard of her until a few days ago. I did forget to introduce myself, let's just say I'm a veteran of uh 'gossip culture', had heard good things about tattle and finally checked it out. Immediately noticed Jack was a very popular topic, did a bit of grunking and was hooked. Have checked out the wiki and cliffnotes but it's a lot to take in, the 🦉🍾 makes it worth it though (you're a hilarious lot).
Hopefully I can bring something new to the sideboard, like isn't it curious that there are twitter accounts associated with at least 3 of Jack's e-mail addresses? Makes you think 🧦

Now duck off x
MATEI - IS IT YOU?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
🔬👨‍🔬

Definitely not a Jack fan, I'd never heard of her until a few days ago. I did forget to introduce myself, let's just say I'm a veteran of uh 'gossip culture', had heard good things about tattle and finally checked it out. Immediately noticed Jack was a very popular topic, did a bit of grunking and was hooked. Have checked out the wiki and cliffnotes but it's a lot to take in, the 🦉🍾 makes it worth it though (you're a hilarious lot).
Hopefully I can bring something new to the sideboard, like isn't it curious that there are twitter accounts associated with at least 3 of Jack's e-mail addresses? Makes you think 🧦

Now duck off x
You're giving off [] farmer level of digging without all the horrible bits. Hats off to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
is she on the sauce again. Shes acting very strange?
I'm only a few months sober and hesitant to diagnose over the internet but she reminds me quite strongly of someone I know who was all "I'm two years sober," who was nothing of the sort and was still drinking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
🔬👨‍🔬

Now duck off x
I think I love you.

Don’t tell Mr Goat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Neither fit nor healthy? Multiple disabilities? What happened to being an extremely active adult? 🤣 Ffs

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
I don't know what to think about Jack and why she us what she is. As someone who has struggled all my life with my mental health I couldn't have orchestrated a campaign of grift and be capable of sustaining it. For 10 years and counting ? No way. She is obviously vicious, cunning and has no conscience whatsoever but that doesn't mean she's ill. She's on something and that explains some aspects I reckon.
I don't think she's poorly. She's cunning.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I don't have a clue about the ins and outs of this, but I think these people are saying Jack donated £460 recently to fund some sort of court case which promises to "to take legal action against online abusers and in some cases troll farms".

Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 17.15.59.png

Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 17.08.27.png

Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 17.10.26.png

• Wow
Reactions: 66
Qestion re chinny reckons. Do you grab your chin with thumb and forefinger then pull it down like you're pretending to stroke a beard? This was what we did in my (Australian) school but we called it Benny Beards, used to indicate bullshit. The longer the pretend beard the bigger the BS. This has been bugging me for ages, lmao.
We had "itchy chin", very similar but rubbing across the bottom of your chin with fingertips

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Might I suggest you spend a bit less time on Twitter” for thread title pls x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
There are of course many many problems with her £20 shop but the one that strikes me is there is no room for people who need to eat gluten free, lactose free, soya free etc. And what about the kids with different requirements? My autistic daughter eats pretty well but will not budge on a certain branded snack, and she is by no means the most representative of kids like her. You’d think old Jack would get that being so forensically autistic herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Her value UHT skimmed milk was 69p/l. Fresh milk ranges from 63p/l (4pt) to £1.50/l (1pt).

Why can’t she see this?

512C58B8-12CE-4FA8-885E-B2CF58250415.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.