Jack Monroe #370 Fecks sake - take the day off Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, I only read JM threads ( which is a job in itself, please send cashos to my bulging begging bowl) and after the rude comments about here from MN and Twitter I’ve been pleasantly shocked at how respectful and decent everyone is towards each other. The behaviour here actually puts MN and Twitter to total shame and am becoming irritated by the ridiculous labels given to JM Tattle threads.

And what is that strange monument she has posted on Twitter, and why, there is always a ridiculous motive? Is it some sort of monument to someone who has died? Looks like Del and Rodney‘s Mother‘s monument that was painted in luminous train tunnel paint… I sort of recognise it but it’s silly o clock here and am not with it.
It's a monument to Sir Walter Scott, who was an actual author, unlike Wee Mackie Jonroe:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry squiglet, m'lady's not interested unless you own restaurants, commission TV shows, manage hedge funds or wear scrubs.View attachment 1522239
The way you’ve squigged that guy makes him look like Mark from Peep Show.

“Alright Mark. Just log into Twitter. Just to scroll, no need for an argument… oh duck. duck duck duck are they making fun of Jack? Oh she’ll never shag me now. Hmm, what to call them? Tory? No. That’s too obvious. Terf? Hmm that usually makes them stop but I think this one’s a bloke.“

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The way you’ve squigged that guy makes him look like Mark from Peep Show.

“Alright Mark. Just log into Twitter. Just to scroll, no need for an argument… oh duck. duck duck duck are they making fun of Jack? Oh she’ll never shag me now. Hmm, what to call them? Tory? No. That’s too obvious. Terf? Hmm that usually makes them stop but I think this one’s a bloke.“
He does look like Mark from Peep Show 😂 same bloke who was reporting tweets but not sure what for yesterday. Calling him Clean Shirt from here on out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm sure it must have been said many times before but: I'd rather Fleetwood Mac than Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone got the screenshot of the tweet where she said she was difficult to work with? I've had a good look but haven't found it yet.
I didn’t find that, sorry Marm. I did find these though. Send new eyesos because mine have rolled so far back they’ve fallen out.
Where she lost her (non-existent) ‘slot’ on This Morning for “slightly undercooking some pasta”
E192F586-9200-4991-8682-81F8A2C135AE.jpeg

Where she is an ABSOLUTE DELIGHT AND EVERYONE SAYS SO (in the last week) SO THERE.
017D16DE-7E9F-4A8E-87E4-3616DB2B721F.jpeg

F4E59C6B-6BE0-4BE3-A787-BE62A49C6F99.jpeg

Where she liked this
180DAF43-D56E-44F7-A8F8-62F1F4DB5471.jpeg

A REMINDER, Dreadful Oiks, that she is THE TALENT

Oh and finally…
E61B9E4B-A427-4ECD-915A-C12CC95B53A8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Mr V and I had our honeymoon in Celerytown. It’s one of our favourite places. Please leave it alone Jack, you’re spoiling it for Scots fraus and Scots-adjacent fraus alike.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.