Jack Monroe #370 Fecks sake - take the day off Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Justacatindisguise for title inspiration and @Ellabella for nominating it. Had to be moderated due to you both being potty mouths.
Some sweaty second hand Pontins glow sticks are on their way to you both now - use them wisely kids - acccciiiiidddddd.

Last thread ended with Jack back from Pontins and still in that post holiday glow in a foul mood.
No idea why. Maybe it was something she ate.
She had gone strangely quiet for a while so we all amused ourselves with happy memories of Daily Kitchen Live. Jack's follower is still keen for her to have her own programme and we all heartily endorse this splendid idea. We all need to get our laughs somewhere in these dismal times.
We are still awaiting her daily one pot recipes. duck sake Jamie managed to get a whole series filmed and on telly in a jealous rage after seeing her signature 7 years in the making Filet o' Smash a couple of days ago.

Still no Vimes Boot Index.
Still no explanation as to where the rest of the Teemill money went.
Still nothing for Patreon subscribers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142
Even with all the distractions and drama of the last 84 years few days my mind still drifts back to Space Squig. I trust he's not still trapped in that box he sent to Jack.

Also Jack posted a recipe that wasn't a recipe, just something she wrote when depressed. It had costings, measurements and ingredients but it was most definitely not a recipe, so take a day off, ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Even with all the distractions and drama of the last 84 years few days my mind still drifts back to Space Squig. I trust he's not still trapped in that box he sent to Jack.

Also Jack posted a recipe that wasn't a recipe, just something she wrote when depressed. It had costings, measurements and ingredients but it was most definitely not a recipe, so take a day off, ok?
Space Squig is never far from my thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Jack has decided to ignore Molly and has now set her sights on THAT MAN and his one pot meal thievery.

*Because it's always sensible to ignore a major problem and instead try to instigate a fight someone who really doesn't give a tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I, for one, would have appreciated a stick of rock.

I also feel a full snark rage is brewing within her. If she bids Twitter 'goodnight'; duck for cover!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve spoken to a few real life friends the past couple of days and it may please the Fraus to know that the tide is turning. People read the AwfullyMolly blog post and they’re pissed. Only one friend defended her and mildly at that. The rest described the wool being pulled from their eyes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
I'd just like to say that I know people here have been really upset by things that SM types say and do, or don't do. I'd urge you all to remember that some people are just awful old cunts. On SM or not. They just are. Please try not to let people who lay their whole lives out on SM upset you or make you feel you can't comment or have an opinion. Or make you think you are doing life wrong.

I'm old <Nam Eyes>. I've seen many things.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Jack has decided to ignore Molly and has now set her sights on THAT MAN and his one pot meal thievery.

*Because it's always sensible to ignore a major problem and instead try to instigate a fight someone who really doesn't give a tit.
It's a bit like me falling out with someone at work and getting really resentful of Lionel Messi. Jack, love you don't even work in the same industry as Jamie. He's a businessman and a chef. You're having a temper tantrum in a bungalow for cashos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Space Squig is never far from my thoughts.
Babe, same. Here’s why though. Because even though for a frau of a certain age these three separate entities are interesting SEPARATELY, when mixed together, just like one of Jack’s ‘ingredients lists/recipes’ they become terrifying. Even though I’m a continent away Space Squig is quite frankly just like the ‘Keith Rainere of Slop and Grift’ herself. Not good.
FAB58256-7489-44F9-AD44-7A6FD6C69B29.jpeg
8CA99E38-DF34-43F6-91D6-F3D85A20536F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’ve been busy this weekend and was hoping to come back to some drama but I think that the way Jack is ‘dealing’ with this really shows her lack of respect for her followers.
It’s like she doesn’t even give a tit, she’s not trying to defend herself. I know it’s very narc like to feel untouchable but this is just ridiculous.
What’s she even going to do now? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Babe, same. Here’s why though. Because even though for a frau of a certain age these three separate entities are interesting SEPARATELY, when mixed together, just like one of Jack’s ‘ingredients lists/recipes’ they become terrifying. Even though I’m a continent away Space Squig is…just like the Keith Rainere of Slop and Grift herself. Not good.
Well. That song is RUINED now. Cheers, pal 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been busy this weekend and was hoping to come back to some drama but I think that the way Jack is ‘dealing’ with this really shows her lack of respect for her followers.
It’s like she doesn’t even give a tit, she’s not trying to defend herself. I know it’s very narc like to feel untouchable but this is just ridiculous.
She's waiting for her Jewish Lawyer to get back to her.

(That poor man must have a voicemail inbox full of nasally rants demanding free legal skillz.)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She knows she's bang to rights and the best thing she can do is put her fingers in her ears and go SLOPSLOPSLOPSLOP

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am honestly disappointed that of all the possible responses to the blog, she chose "snark at random small twitter accounts" once again.
Shouldn't be, but was hoping for something different given the magnitude of the problem.

Anyway...

Screenshot_20220823-104255~4.jpg

You sure can, squig. You sure can.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Well. That song is RUINED now. Cheers, pal 😂.
This will definitely help. What I said, but more succinctly. 😂 Chapeau @frankychester

• Haha
This will definitely help. What I said, but more succinctly. 😂 Chapeau @frankychester
It's all well and good spoilering NOW. But you know I can't resist clicking on yours, despite what I might find 😂.

• Haha
Her comeback pasta is interesting. Disgusting food combo with a heavy dose of snark thrown in.

The one pan squigs are making me laugh though, acting like Jack invented it. Aside from it being one of the oldest cooking methods, one pan/one tray cooking has been a big trend the last few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.