Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
On, I've been holding this in for years ( insert your own joke here) but I actually like the salmon paste pasta. I like fishy things. (Please don't link this to my last post.) When I really can't be arsed, the paste makes the pasta moist without any bother to make a proper sauce. MOIST. I'm aware that there are enough outrages in this post to get me banned.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

HalcyonDays

Not sure what to say tonight. The murders of Jo Cox and David Amess were beyond horrific. The attack on Salman Rushdie today...I despair. Public voices matter. What these people have done with their public forums matter. Being a public voice comes with huge responsibilities and also sadly in this world, it comes with huge costs. I'm articulating this the best I can right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Wtf is this ‘boys in scrubs thing’ btw? Is she after a male doctor?
Yes it was a dig at Harold because he apparently told her she should see a doctor so she was hoping to land one romantically so that she could use it as a punchline - WELL YOU TOLD ME I SHOULD START SEEING A DOCTOR LOL.

@Jack_M

Screenshot 2022-08-10 at 21.45.34.png

• Haha
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-08-12 16.16.02.png

These are screenshots a squig saved from ages ago after making the fatal error of asking Jack why she wasn't promoting Full Time Meals. Apologies if they've already been shared but tender ones, I am laughing up a lung here, knowing how bitter Jack is about not being included.

ETA: I wonder if the treatment was at Vie Aesthetics

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
“Lower people’s energy bills, let the energy companies take the hit for a while, and then the govt intervene with sort of payments to the energy companies to tide it over and then when the energy prices come back up or they stabilise again then it turns out to be a self funding model”.
You what? What does that even mean?

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Unless she posts a slop in the next 5 minutes that's yet another promise she's failed to deliver on. Why does she keep doing it when even she must be aware that the only time she ever follows through on anything is when she's sat on the squatty potty? Still, the squigs will think she did it and that's all that matters.

It's just occurred to me that the most consistent she's ever been with anything is when she was reeling Harold in with the daily pleather, crispy hair and clown eyeshadow selfies 😬
I waited all night for my latest one-pot recipe and nothing was forthcoming. Can tell you all, I’m bloody starving, so I’ve taken myself to bed to wrestle with some nightmeat, and I’m a vegetarian. Damn you Jack Monroe, regularly breaking hearts and stomachs with your broken promises, turning vegetarians to nightmeat, damn you.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Someone has replied to her on Twitter:

'For "campaigner" read "far-left radical activist"

To which she replied ...

'And which of those is an issue?'

Am now just wondering if instead of far-left, that read far-right, how much of an uproar there'd be?

Anyone considered far-right on Twitter (and anywhere else, it seems) is apparently the scum of the earth. But she's proud of being far-left?
She isn't far-left though. If she was she wouldn't be constantly chasing Capitalist ideals. She's a perfectly ordinary middle class person who is in love with the idea of the far-left, but would never actually choose that route herself.

• Heart

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I know we had our vote and it's a laugh about Jack just not doing her recipe.

But how disgraceful is her disregard for others in not producing one, after just a day? If even one parent has been sat refreshing her feed since 3pm to see what her recipe for a budget dinner tonight might be - then that is shameful.

How dare she pretend to care.
I know. Even if she'd tweeted that she was BUSY today and wouldn't be able to post a recipe that's fine. We would've had a laugh and poked fine. But she says herself, she is helping the most vulnerable of our society. It's appalling behaviour.

AND that tweet 'sobriety has done wonders for my skin, you should try it' is disgusting. And all her squiggs tweeting 'BURN' and 'drop the mic' are a bunch of nasty wankers too.

• Heart
  • Sad

kirkvanhouten

So she's not creating any new recipes she's er.....reposting ones she's already done.

So ~no new recipes ~

• Haha

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Is it hot or is it not? Who fucking knows!
😂 I'm assuming she's shut the dog in the unbearably hot house as she can't have it loose out the front in the sun. Although it's all bullshit so there's no much point in overthinking it
View attachment 1492850View attachment 1492851
Oh, so today it’s “my house” and “my lounge” but the other day she was ‘correcting’ everyone who referred to her house and her shed by saying “my ~landlady’s~ shed” etc. 🙄 Well, she’s nothing if not totally inconsistent.

• Haha
Someone has replied to her on Twitter:

'For "campaigner" read "far-left radical activist"

To which she replied ...

'And which of those is an issue?'

Am now just wondering if instead of far-left, that read far-right, how much of an uproar there'd be?

Anyone considered far-right on Twitter (and anywhere else, it seems) is apparently the scum of the earth. But she's proud of being far-left?
To be honest what annoys me more is that she's not far left!! Tbh her politics are bit shambolic and really suggest poor understanding.

• Heart