Jack Monroe #358 Blaming Peter to blame Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by Jack herself, nominated by @Boyo. You both get to eat the nuclear hoops, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

Last thread is here:

So, where are we?

Jacksie spent the last thread continuing to orchestrate a reverse pile-on on herself and has been basking in squiq bukakke (ask @Geetbo ) as the love of the yet to be de-programmed pours in. However rinsed hoops have become a Twitter meme - hilarious to the canal although this has now been weaponised by Jack in an act of severe violence and provocation. Pls send United Nation-os. CHOOSE LIFE.

1659971985220.png

Molly has made a new post to debunk Jack's spurious fuel voucher advice. Molly is the advent calendar of our summer dreams and we thank her for all the work she does.

For newcomers, check out the wiki, @OwlRightsReserved has made a helpful guide:

1659971831121.png

Be patient for thread titles and remember not to do an oopsie bad word (as JM would no doubt say).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
So Jack’s ‘revenge’ was rinsing more bloody hoops ? Am confused as to what this achieves (no change there then). Send explanationos

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I just want to say that I have a face and I think Jack's hoop are honkin'.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
It doesn't make me angry that she rinses hoops, it just makes me a bit sad that she'd rather waste food than make something people actually want to eat. I hope SB has never been subjected to any of her horrible dishes even though she says he declares them the best ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I bet SB is delighted it’s not Tuesday.
🤮
Looks like Jack got round to worming the puppy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

My actual reaction to seeing Jack's 'recipe'.

Get in the bin with your gross rinsed hoops, Monroe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s taking her sweet time posting it on the blog isn’t she? What’s the bets it comes with a side order of ‘trolls wont be happy until I am DEAD’?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Thread title by Jack herself, nominated by @Boyo. You both get to eat the nuclear hoops, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

Last thread is here:

So, where are we?

Jacksie spent the last thread continuing to orchestrate a reverse pile-on on herself and has been basking in squiq bukakke (ask @Geetbo ) as the love of the yet to be de-programmed pours in. However rinsed hoops have become a Twitter meme - hilarious to the canal although this has now been weaponised by Jack in an act of severe violence and provocation. Pls send United Nation-os. CHOOSE LIFE.

View attachment 1482644

Molly has made a new post to debunk Jack's spurious fuel voucher advice. Molly is the advent calendar of our summer dreams and we thank her for all the work she does.

For newcomers, check out the wiki, @OwlRightsReserved has made a helpful guide:

View attachment 1482624

Be patient for thread titles and remember not to do an oopsie bad word (as JM would no doubt say).
Sophie conran for portmerian bowl

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s taking her sweet time posting it on the blog isn’t she? What’s the bets it comes with a side order of ‘trolls wont be happy until I am DEAD’?

Tender one, that ain't a recipe. What's she going to post?

One recipe, Jack, that's all you needed. Utterly useless! Especially with your 'I'll give you ten minutes' tweet. You've had two bloody days!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
All her middle class followers commenting how delicious that slop looks and how they’re going to make it. What bullshit. Why are people so bleeping sycophantic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Yel

Who on earth funds this charity? Partnering up with Jack is just a link to her site 🤯

Screenshot_20220808-163803_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.