Jack Monroe #357 Tom Kerridge Stole My Recipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @usefullyuseless and @Valiofthedolls for the thread title! You win a plate of @MistyWindows rinsed hoops!

last thread here, please can someone recap??

for newcomers, check out the wiki @OwlRightsReserved has made a helpful guide.

4AAEAD3B-0E87-4F8F-9B31-75380C97F126.jpeg

For thread title nominations please use the words “thread title” when nominating, and no swears.

For anyone wondering, TD is Ted Danson.

Yay, here is That Kerridge tweet! Thank you for adding it in lovely moderator ❤

View media item 2135

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 144
Recap;

Jack got her most loyal members of comment club to comment how wonderful she is. This caused the trending #JackMonroe to look more positive.

TD became bolder.

Professional chefs are potentially throwing her shade.

Hoops got rinsed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Recap;

Jack got her most loyal members of comment club to comment how wonderful she is. This caused the trending #JackMonroe to look more positive.

TD became bolder.

Professional chefs are potentially throwing her shade.

Hoops got rinsed.
Jack also accused Tom Kerridge of stealing her recipes and everyone laughing at her rinsed hoops and calling her a grifter on a Saturday of being anti-Semitic because her lawyer is Jewish.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Jack told everyone her lawyer was Jewish and that this somehow explained why she was being attacked by a sinister cabal of bots on Shabbat.

This led this splendid squig to compare Jack to Jim from Friday Night Dinner and now I can't stop giggling.

Screenshot 2022-08-07 18.53.23.png

• Haha
Reactions: 117
She hit 800 Patreons too.

That's a minimum of £800 (although widely believed to be a hell of a lot more) a month for sweet Fanny Adams.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
She also claimed she had a Big Lovely Day planned with her boy, yet spent a good portion of it arguing on Twitter and then said she was “finishing writing up a recipe for my blog”.

Couldn’t keep the lie going for even one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I feel like I need to state for the tape that I am not behind the building of any bot army. Vlad wouldn't send me enough bitcoin to fund my vital work (Thankme for everything that I do, I'm the best of us).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I have to say amongst the megachaos of this weekend I’m really excited we’re getting a new slop recipe. I really hope it’s fish based as they’re my faves.

• Haha
Reactions: 87
She hinted that she was going to sue us, half of twitter, and uncle Tom Cobley and all.

But not on a Saturday.

• Haha
I feel like I need to state for the tape that I am not behind the building of any bot army. Vlad wouldn't send me enough bitcoin to fund my vital work (Thankme for everything that I do, I'm the best of us).
Jack thinks she is John Connor. In her mind, there's a whole squad of Terminators after her Mediterranean arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’s so desperate for attention, I wonder if it stems from her parents fostering. I had a friend who showed similar behaviours and everytime she was a dreadful twit, she said it was because her parents hadn’t loved her enough (which was total bs)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Perhaps Hack Bunroe is upset because Mr Kerridge is the face of the M&S unremarkable budget idea and not her??? Well that would probably because he's a proper chef.... and she's just a baked bean blogger..... she should patent that....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Thanks for all that you do. I shall pawn my elderly mother and my Ford Kia to get you the funds you need for your vital work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jenny Numbers I'd really rather you gave the money to the Trussell Trust.

...but if you insist, I actually need a four bed house with an orangery to fit all the bots in, Thankyou x

• Haha
Reactions: 105
this is just to say
that i am
still on page 22
of the last thread

but i have placed
"a simple recipe for my blog"
on the
list
it is coming soon,
so coming soon

go well, fellow fraus, herrs und divers 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
I have to say amongst the megachaos of this weekend I’m really excited we’re getting a new slop recipe. I really hope it’s fish based as they’re my faves.
I actually remembered to buy eggs earlier, just in case. Thanks Jack for all you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Checking in on what I’ve missed today.

LOVE the new thread title….

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.