Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
The way she talks about service jobs says so much about her... she very specifically picks the likes of Lidl and McDonalds to reiterate just how badly off she (allegedly) is.
From what I gather Lidl actually have a great progression scheme into management and staff benefits.

And working at McDonald’s is actually a massive plus for ‘better’ employers as if you have had a good stint there of a year or more any employer would see you can do hard graft, work under pressure, deliver customer service in challenging circumstance. Not to mention McDonald’s also have loads of staff training and development programs.

Her sneering about these roles is sickening. Surely she could have worked there AND done a bit of campaigning and at least she would have income, sick pay, pension contributions etc. but then she would have to get up off her arse and do a bit of actual work instead of being gifted money on PayPal, patreon etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
So now she was with Harold for "the entire year" until HE LEFT? But back in late Nov she said it would be "a cold day in hell" before she would even consider looking for another relationship.

Screenshot_20220806-182234_Twitter.jpg

And if his massive car was on the driveway all that time, is she admitting he'd essentially moved in? Wonder what Evil Landlady had to say about that, considering she wasn't allowed to have anyone staying over. Also excellent safeguarding of your child there, Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
The way she talks about service jobs says so much about her... she very specifically picks the likes of Lidl and McDonalds to reiterate just how badly off she (allegedly) is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
This has ended me. Who does this? Not only has she presumably set up the camera and then pretended to be asleep hugging her certificate but she’s also gone and facetuned it to feck to make it all soft focus and kinda - hhhnnnrrrgghhh - sexy. Really who does this
It looks like (another) story from Take A Break.

‘I MARRIED my degree certificate and now I’m having the BEST SEX of my life’

• Haha
Reactions: 105

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Toot toot! Rinse yer hoops, we have a new thread!

Previous thread:

Congratulations to @Munchfrausen on the thread title, you win a day trip with Tom Kerridge and James Martin, with the chance to eat some saucy foodstuffs.

💥 We are in the midst of an ongoing Twitter chaos and Jack is working hard to selectively respond to criticism 💥

In a rapidly-deleted tweet, Jack suggested that chef Tom Kerridge had syphoned recipe ideas from Jack, then dropped her. James Martin uncharacteristically posted a 'karma is a bitch' IG post.

The tweet:
Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 10.44.05.png

It's possible Jack has had rinsed beef with Tom Kerridge ever since he ribbed Marcus Rashford about having to make burgers with the smol pixie [trigger warning - beans were rinsed in the making of these burgers]

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 10.26.01.png

Please keep thread title suggestions to the latter half of the thread, with Thread Title Nomination marked as clearly as Jack's Patreon subs. No swearing please, send clean languageos.

For new people joining us, welcome! Please check the Wiki at the top of the page for Jack's history and in-joke explanations.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105