Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoreViolence

069E2BB6-31AE-4414-AC6B-806F27E7A8B5.jpeg
Oh hunny… if only you knew most are raging lefty’s pissed off that we are witnessing someone take the absolute piss out of poor people and happily accepting their donations from the last few penny’s of their pouch cos they think her hating Torys is gonna change summit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
The doctorate thing grates my mushrooms. I’ve just seen my son graduate (2 years late due to covid) with a maths PhD and he worked so hard for 4 years while also giving lectures to maths under grads and here she is boasting about being a doctor when she did fuck all for it. I’m sure the resident Dr Fraus in here (I think we have some) feel the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I remember at my graduation we had a famous war journalist getting an honorary doctorate. She’d been to Afghanistan and Iraq and really seen some shit. It was inspiring and she seemed genuinely pleased with the honour.

Imagine it’s your graduation, you’re 50k in debt to get your degree, and Jack wanders on stage in her fucking ridiculous little puffy hat and gown to get a doctorate for rinsing hoops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I have to say, as a brand new Frau, having my posts liked by old timers and ninnies whose posts I have enjoyed over the last two years is doing wonders for my dopamine.

I had a theory. That Jack deliberately started talking publicly about her financial situation slowly, carefully, mendaciously to lay the groundwork for her defence in the Lee Anderson libel case.

Also, that her dressing up and Opal Fruits eye make up was her thirst trap for her ex from her AA meetings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I don’t wanna be the one to point out the irony of her being upset over being “The Dead Cat” when one of the big problematic things about her does, in fact, concern a dead cat.

5993E6D2-EEC7-4657-B375-6F0B2E38A129.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

hellosailor⚓

Jumping ahead to say a foodbank asked her to rinse her hoops, aye? I work in a homeless project for young people and every so often we do a communal cook with foodbank stuff and about a tenner to spend on extras like onions or cheese (and pop, always a couple of bottles of pop 😆).

We've done things like tinned potato and sweetcorn fritters, tarted-up noodles or beans, yorkshire puds filled with tinned veg and gravy, savory pancakes, savory scones etc etc. The 'recipes' don't take much coming up with. It's mainly techniques that people need to learn (frying, seasoning, binding with egg etc).

Never have we ever been tempted to rinse beans/hoops/any fucking thing that comes in sauce! Fuck off Jack, you patronising prick! I'm absolutely loving watching you reap the contempt that you've sowed.
(Or sewn? Sorry, I'm not a double Dr!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Oh, Molly! ❤ ❤ ❤

She's only gone and tagged Tom Kerridge and Jamie Oliver, along with Jack's tweets about them! Splendid!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
The doctorate thing grates my mushrooms. I’ve just seen my son graduate (2 years late due to covid) with a maths PhD and he worked so hard for 4 years while also giving lectures to maths under grads and here she is boasting about being a doctor when she did fuck all for it. I’m sure the resident Dr Fraus in here (I think we have some) feel the same way.
I have a real one. I’m grateful to Jack this morning because from now on, whenever I’ll questioned about anything I will use her as a template. Example:

Mr V: “Hey, V have you put the bins out or shall i?”
Me: “Well I hate to pull rank here, pal but seeing as you mentioned it, I DO have a Doctorate and the right to use the title if I choose to”
Mr V: “What are you going on about? I only asked you about the bins”
Me: “I can never respond with a light hearted or mildly sarcastic rebuttal. Ever so sorry. I forgot the rules there for a second. Do you want me to DIE?”

It’s not solely because of her treatment of her animals and her own son that I don’t feel sorry for her, but also days like this where she’s just unrelentingly rude, unpleasant, argumentative-and a massive fucking snob without even realizing it. A job in LIDL or MCDONALD’S?! God, your two fucking fake doctorates and Patreon save you from such a terrible fate. She just drips with utter disdain for so many people (including today, unfathomably, Tom Kerridge) and despite anointing herself as their savior, this is especially true for The Poors. Her loathing is barely concealed much of the time.

I don’t really give a fuck about her wheeling out her fake doctorates, it’s more pathetic than anything, and let’s face it, in the grand scheme of things (other than weaponizing it as here) it’s one the more benign things she does compared to most of the egregious shit she pulls.

Jack Monroe can fuck right off. I am struggling to think of one redeeming quality she has right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

LavaFlake

VIP Member
So when she was proclaiming to the world that *I* could buy a house for 550k, what she really meant was that *her other half* would, in fact, be paying and that she would what, contribute the 14 quid she claims to always have in her account?

That dude must be on a beach somewhere and praying thanks to every god ever imagined for the massive fucking bullet that he dodged.
No wonder he ran a mile fucking hell can you imagine someone basically asking to a mortgage out for themselves in your name 3 months after starting to date.

• Haha
Reactions: 89