Jack Monroe #351 Nobody should be donating to a character from a Pulp song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucking get that hydrangea DNV! Use all the F&B sample pots.

(I may have started the holiday beers to end the longest of travelling days)

viva a spanner

actually starting to relax to the point where Jack is becoming an irrelevance. I’m here for you lot.

Reactions: 43
Aw thankspaceyou oh plushy velvet one (I've already forgotten what the other term was PMSL!) - I did know there was one, I just like to play to amuse myself x
(For context, I get slightly delirious after spending hours trying to sort out someone else's shite figures on the spreadsheets they've submitted so have to do something to get it out of my system - it usually ends up with me saying to my OH (he hasn't LEFT), do you realise if we did this, this and that, we could...to which he replies STOP RIGHT THERE I'll make you a coffee!) lol.
But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate your help (and of course, HTRIA's amazing input) because if there's a spreadsheet involved, I'm there - so again, thankspaceyou
BIB made me chuckle!

See, that's what I LOVE about this thread in particular - we're all different personalities, make our living (or not) in different ways, have our own opinions, there is so much honesty regarding illnesses, conditions, disabilities, AA, MH and the like (etc, etc) but everyone is helpful, people don't fall out, there's just an ENORMOUS level of acceptance! It's wonderful! My favourite indoor place to hang out between jobs or relaxing with my coffee when my circumstances prevent me from just swanning off to wander around the park.

Reactions: 46
New thread this way. Seems like we blinked and this one filled up.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.