Jack Monroe #351 Nobody should be donating to a character from a Pulp song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are (hopefully) about to buy our first home - it’s a small ex-LA flat in rural Scotland, because that’s what we can afford and it makes me cross that Jack talks about moving to a flat like it’s some terrible fate, but I digress - anyway, i think I’m going to plant a hydrangea in my front garden and whenever I see it bloom I can feel grateful I made the choice to live within my means. Might also paint my front door in farrow & ball downpipe for shits & giggles.
bleeping get that hydrangea DNV! Use all the F&B sample pots.

(I may have started the holiday beers to end the longest of travelling days)

viva a spanner

actually starting to relax to the point where Jack is becoming an irrelevance. I’m here for you lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Bless you tender one, but we have our @heretoreaditall2019 super script (that’s a fancy af computer word I picked up here) scraping (yep that’s another - I don’t like that one as it reminds me of smear tests but I let it roll) all the data from jacks patreon and then she does a fancy little spread sheet with possible variations of the various tiers to give us a (conservative) estimate of what sort of wonger our queen of grifters is pulling in every month…HTRIA can you Chuck up that latest one you did the other day please for me aunty lil? 🥰
Aw thankspaceyou 🥰 oh plushy velvet one (I've already forgotten what the other ❤ term was PMSL!) 😘 - I did know there was one, I just like to play to amuse myself 😆x
(For context, I get slightly delirious after spending hours trying to sort out someone else's shite figures on the spreadsheets they've submitted🥴😆 so have to do something to get it out of my system - it usually ends up with me saying to my OH (he hasn't LEFT), do you realise if we did this, this and that, we could...to which he replies STOP RIGHT THERE I'll make you a coffee!😆) lol.
But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate your help (and of course, HTRIA's amazing input) because if there's a spreadsheet involved, I'm there 😁- so again, thankspaceyou 😘
BIB made me chuckle! 😆

See, that's what I LOVE about this thread in particular - we're all different personalities, make our living (or not) in different ways, have our own opinions, there is so much honesty regarding illnesses, conditions, disabilities, AA, MH and the like (etc, etc) but everyone is helpful, people don't fall out, there's just an ENORMOUS level of acceptance! It's wonderful! My favourite indoor place to hang out between jobs or relaxing with my coffee when my circumstances prevent me from just swanning 🦢🦢🦢off to wander around the park. 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 46
New thread this way. Seems like we blinked and this one filled up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.