Jack Monroe #347 Nationalise Patreon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some tweet replies from the day she bought obtained Content. Nice to know that the mysterious benefactor who actually bought her would have been prepared to stump up another Ā£1-2k so our heroine could have two doggos. And if someone else had bought her, there would have been no reason for her to be so cagey about the breed. She's so utterly full of tit.

View attachment 1460276View attachment 1460277View attachment 1460278
I just went to the beach for a few days and saw Content type golden doodles/cockerpoos* everywhere. Doggo yeah?
*I honestly forget which one Content is likely to be, he just pings the Fancy Dog alarm for me lmao

Reactions: 27
Related, I'm never reading the Guardian again and I'm quite likely to tell them why
On the strength of that opinion piece, I'd say I'm coming close to this too. Is there a contact email for them?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She supported the RMT behind the scenes!

661F67A9-8AAC-45B3-A61D-3F1C98322482.jpeg

Jack on her way to sling slop at the strikers

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 96
Didnā€™t announce myself šŸ˜‚ sure Jack. Like she could attend without shouting IT IS I, JACK MONROE, QUEEN OF THE POORS.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
That tongue photo genuinely makes me feel queasy. Imagine sticking your gob on something that you scroll through all day, even on the bog.

I had actually never seen Celery before and also thought it was tentacles. Love that even her celery chopping skills are inept. Uneven, not probably chopped. Terrible.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
here comes roadside mum and it seems jack has been ~sarcastic~ again

20220731_143050.jpg

also, i know they mean yvette cooper, but i can't help but picture cooper the not fat, not maine coon up at the big house

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
On the strength of that opinion piece, I'd say I'm coming close to this too. Is there a contact email for them?
Feel free to tell the readers editor, they wonā€™t care.
Opinion pieces canā€™t be wrong because theyā€™re a genuinely held opinion. If you want facts, look in the news section.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.