Jack Monroe #347 Nationalise Patreon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they all smoking bleeping crack cocaine or something. How the duck she is claiming that was sarcasm and squiggs are all like yeah lol they don’t understand nuance. What bleeping nuance?

View attachment 1460130
Afternoon Ninnies and VULTURES. I see JackaMel is getting her knickers in a twist already 🥰.

Squigs, it doesn't matter if you got the 'nuance' because you 'understand' her. Jack is a campaigner, activist and seeker of truths. So it matters whether the rest of the internet understood. They didn't. Because she is LYING.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As I said last night I’ve been looking back at old threads I wasn’t here for in real time. 🎵I got my kicks on Thread 66 🎵 (which is about the Urban Decay special effects makeup) and someone there mentioned there was a lot of unruly labia chat in 47, which is where I am now.

Spoilering, because more awful triggery tit, and this time weaponized against someone being critical of her. Two years ago, different ex/failed relationship, different animal, but we have had this claim recycled this very week about Content. AND the same aghast response from fraus as the one here.

She is nothing if not predictable, and it just goes to show that NONE of this bullshit she comes out with is actually real. NONE. If anyone is ever inclined to feel sorry for her, they should think back on this. She has a young son who she claims reads her Twitter. Twice she’s now PUBLICLY claimed this. TWICE. She’s beyond reprehensible. I just have no words for what she is.

Sitting on the bathroom floor vomiting up the paracetamol and sleeping pills I took to try to end my own life – that wasn’t, as you hissed in an aside, “a rich girl pretending to be poor.” I was alone, with nobody to ‘pretend’ to. I didn’t write about my suicide attempts, because I was scared that if anyone knew how bad things were, I would lose my son. There was a lot I didn’t write about. You become adept at keeping up appearances, at smiling and saying you’re fine. It was almost a year before I was referred to a food bank for help, almost a year of searching for work, holding my home and my son together at the seams with an iron will. And all those ‘no’s. https://cookingonabootstrap.com/201...good-for-you-as-it-was-for-me-bigbenefitsrow/

All on her blog, so her son can read it which must be nice for him.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Just a quick question, if the supermarkets get nationalised does this mean that we can't shoplift anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
So last night it was

“who said I ~bought~ the dog?”

Today it is

“who said ~I~ bought the dog?”

Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Outing myself here but the flippant suicide references are too much. I’ve attempted suicide twice in the last 25 years. The first was a very close call, spent a week in CCU and was traumatised for years after the experience. Don’t take an overdose, kids! You have no idea what the outcome will be and it can be tragic in ways you could never imagine. Only one other person knows about this – it’s traumatic and I’m ashamed. Jack uses suicide as a shield and a trump card that she slaps on the table when needed. You can’t criticise me because...gotcha!

No. No. No.
If mods think this is too much then please remove.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 118
56BA1263-0935-449A-8249-E62EF5DBD528.jpeg
Given what it actually says (which is nothing of the sort, or even approaching it) is it safe to assume that, like Georgia Church Suppers 🇬🇪 ⛪ 🥘 this article is another ABSOLUTE BANGER that she hasn’t actually read?

I must admit though, I love the thought of her “sending” the “clipping” to her parents who live up the road (rather than just emailing the article link) and then going round and standing there proudly and smugly while they read it with increasing confusion looking for the “official Opposition” bit, then D&E managing to muster up a muted “Well done, love” so she doesn’t kick off

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Lads and lurkers, the comments are open on the guardian article tweet... This could get as spicy as the industry WhatsApp chat!! 🌶

I liked this for balance;
Screenshot_20220731-132947.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Between the “sarcastic supermarket” parts of the nationalization tweet and the Dog Squigs, it’s not going too well today, is it?

Poor Jack, what is this strange and evil world where if you put ridiculous tit out there, people won’t just unquestioningly accept it?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Edit: I've tried to spoiler this but I can't seem to do it today! Sorry everyone!

I've posted about my own history and how I always suspected Jack was a fraud but I not about how I found Tattle.

Soooo, in March or April I tweeted something about poverty influencers upholding the status quo. I didn't mention Jack (never followed her) but someone in a comment did and Jack appeared! Fraus, I was agog! She demanded I delete the tweet and said she'd sue. Lots of her followers jumped on, including Anna Subrey (!!!) who said something like I was rotten to suggest Jack shouldn't be paid (I said no such thing). Jack commented again about how "your lot" have been gloating about her misfortune for months, and I was like "eh?!" but now I get it. Someone posted a while ago about her habit of using "your lot" and how it could be badly misconstrued.

Anyway, I replied that I stood by what I said but I'm sorry to hear she's back on the banana skins (I'd looked at her profile and that very morning she'd been tweeting shite about going to bed hungry and eating grilled banana skins). She blocked me but her nasty squigs kept commenting. There was another blue tick too, but I can't remember who 😣.

All this and I never once mentioned her name. One of her horrible squigs did a search of my twitter (I've no idea how to do that) and reported to Jack that I'd made no previous mentions of her or name or 'bootstrap cook'). I was freaked out and deleted my whole twitter account, which I regret as I do use it for connections in my campaigning and activism work.

I googled "is Jack Monroe poor?" or something and found my answer, and so much more!

This all kicked off at about 8am if I remember. I was BUSY and every time I checked my notifications there was more nonsense. My Twitter account was gone by about midday.
I want to send you a big hug. And I'm glad you're here now. 💝

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Can some one explain the name celery town...I keep meaning to ask
Oh hi, my celery town "grown up googling" comment was *not* aimed at you but was a joke about the squigs who ask stupid ingredient questions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.