Jack Monroe #347 Nationalise Patreon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon it's something about her having dated a Man recently...and obligatory tip jar rattle

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah the houses always look a bit grim on EE. I think the set designers do a pretty good job of making them look a bit grimy and lived in. Dot’s house really gives off the grandma vibe, and is the sort of place that hasn’t been decorated for years. That’s hardly style inspiration! There are plenty of beautiful retro style kitchens that don’t look like they’ve got decades of nicotine stains.
Idk why she pretends she’d be remotely happy with a kitchen like this tbh. Working class cosplay maybe? The London suburbia & commuter belt market is filled with post war housing with old kitchens in them as that generation pass on, but Jackie would never in a million years consider living in one.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
How can you downgrade a labradoodle (if F1, expensive) to a “scruffy mutt”?!?!? No offence to scruffy mutts I have two and they’re my BABIES, but it comes off as so contemptuous and ungrateful.

same thought process that downgrades a gorgeous split level dwelling into a “crappy bungalow” I guess
Because you just know she bought him, spent probably a couple of grand, and much like the "crappy bungalow" is trying to make a hasty cover up for the benefit of the less observant squiggles and patreon donors. It's all avoiding without outright denying.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.