Jack Monroe #347 Nationalise Patreon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Superdrug have wiped her from existence.
Their big announcement has gone, both from their website and SM. Not entirely sure when but pretty certain it was when she did the plug on Lorraine looking bloody awful and telling people to put soap in the washing machine.

On the subject of picking up dogs, my dog is enormous. 53kgs at the moment. She's a mastiff cross (god knows with what, probably a horse) and had to have cruciate ligament surgery a couple of years ago. After the surgery the vet said she had to be carried outside to do her business and my husband just stared at the vet. The vet just said 'yeah, good luck with that'
Luckily my youngest son still lived at home and it would be him and my husband carrying her and me opening doors so the path was clear.
Her face was a picture of terror and confusion having not been picked up since being a puppy.
Sorry to quote myself but I left too late to edit!
I think the final straw for Superdrug was when Jack was encouraging people to shop lift.
Not a good look for a brand ambassador.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It is disturbing isn't it? Relatively mild criticism about buying a designer dog when you say you are poor (and obviously grifting with the 'empty' bank accounts) leads her to talking about s*****e. As someone else said this is all squarely aimed at TD in an attempt to silence her.
I hope it doesn't silence her 🙁. These people getting away with shutting down criticism, by using mental health as a weapon is disgusting behaviour.
If you're genuinely feeling THAT bad, and I've been there - why on earth would you be taking on a puppy? I'm sure a puppy would bring some moments of joy, but honestly I'd find the responsibility so stressful and overwhelming at that time? When I've been in that place, I can't even take care of myself properly, let alone taking on a baby animal. Don't believe it at all.🤷

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
TD won't be intimidated by that? It's pitiful and it shows how threatened Monroe is by her

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Come on, squigs, ask about the VBI! Some of you keep recommending it to others and saying how great it is.

VBI scribble.JPG
receipts VBI.jpg

If the dog that she's had for a matter of weeks is the only thing that has kept her alive how did she manage before then? Do that, pumpkin.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
TD won't be intimidated by that? It's pitiful and it shows how threatened Monroe is by her
No, she won’t.

She’s a well respected food writer and she’s spot on with her comments. Jack’s just made herself look even more of a tit than usual with her ‘Wah, they wish me dead’ bollocks.

Reactions: 31
Can i also just add i did my shopping this morning. It came to a total of 60.00 in tescos. But thanks to the evil people watching clubcard i got it for 56. A small saving but i have in the past gotten more, not too mention when i get miney off vouchers too.

This is something she should be talking about, small savings are still savings. My granny used to tell me to look after the pennies the pounds will look after themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The ease and swiftness with which she resorts to weaponising s*****e/claiming that people want her dead to instantly shut down the slightest criticism or dissent is gobsmacking - especially when, by her own admission, her child reads her tweets. There is something deeply, fundamentally wrong with her.
Yes. Hersuicide baiting really bothers me, as someone who has been directly affected bysuicide. But you don’t even have to be directly affected by it to know that flinging it around so lightly as a way to deflect criticism is just not on. It’s really horrible and she does it so often.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It is disturbing isn't it? Relatively mild criticism about buying a designer dog when you say you are poor (and obviously grifting with the 'empty' bank accounts) leads her to talking about s*****e. As someone else said this is all squarely aimed at TD in an attempt to silence her.
Sorry to be the idiot asking a question, but who is TD?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just seen those photos of her with Content. Monroe's teeth are demineralised; look at their edges where the enamel is wearing away. She's definitely using uppers, prescribed or not.
I mean tbf it could be grinding from general stress

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.