Jack Monroe #347 Nationalise Patreon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bitching about people being able to have £6 bottles of wine is real spoiled brat energy that she can’t drink any more.
also it shows a lack of awareness of how supermarkets operate loss leaders on things like popular mid priced wines and crates of beer.

looking forward to Jack tweeting about loss leaders later on.
Loss leaders and might I add, dynamic pricing.

Reactions: 22
Every fart you make
Every pound you rake
Every move you make
Every promise you break
We'll be watching you

As I've said before, we don't want you dead, we want you honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Finding out Jack's fans are all eproctophiles would certainly explain a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I also love when angry squigs tell the people they are angry with to block them. Its hilarious, if you dont want too see a persons tweets, dont follow them bellend. Its the equivalent of pm me hun when youre talking shite about your relationship or snakes.

They are bleeping idiots. The lot of them.

• Haha
Someone pointing out that you've just shelled out for an expensive puppy, while also claiming no money in the bank, is not wanting you dead Jack 😑. And piss off with your freelance defence, every working person would be 'broke' if they spent all of their earnings within days of it hitting their bank.You earn far more than many do in a month through your Patreon alone you twit, before we even get to your 'freelance' writing.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Every fart you make
Every pound you rake
Every move you make
Every promise you break
We'll be watching you

As I've said before, we don't want you dead, we want you honest.
Honestly - I’m just after a blended average subscriber rate & if poss the fee Patreon are charging her so we can have an accurate spreadsheet and no mithering over her monthly revenue.

Also in agreement LOVE overpriced disgusting tit off eBay Jack, pls bring back that glorious era ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
As I grunked I was starting to get concerned that my last comment came up in a really inappropriate and insensitive moment. But, nah.

❤ to everyone her continued lack of human decency impacts. It's facturday on the food and drink thread if anyone needs a palate cleanser.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Grunking, sorry! I once had to carry my small 7kg dog a mile home as she‘d badly cut her paw on some broken glass. I have no ouchy shoulders or teeth and am not a smol pixie, but within about 100m I’d had to make a sort of sling out my scarf to carry her as she was so heavy! It’s utter nonsense she lugged Content a mile to the vets. But if she didn’t carry her, that suggests she let an (according to her) unvaccinated puppy walk there, which MIGHT BE WHY SHE KEEPS GETTING SICK! Poor Content, there is literally no good scenario for her in life with Jack!

ETA- I have teeth, just not ouchy ones

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Just seen those photos of her with Content. Monroe's teeth are demineralised; look at their edges where the enamel is wearing away. She's definitely using uppers, prescribed or not.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.